So I finally found a therion bf to buy. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
ive been trying to find a therion bf to buy for some time now, and I finally got ahold of one (in yellow, yech) but one takes what is available and the things are out of stock everywhere. (Eightvapes btw)

Anywhoo, I’ve got a pulse 22mm I can try on it, but I’ve had that on another mod and this means I’m gonna need another atty. not sure if I want a second bf rda or some sort of single coil 22mm device to put on the elitar I’d be taking the pulse from.

Any opinions?

Failing that pointing and laughing or rude names would be acceptable

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
ive been trying to find a therion bf to buy for some time now, and I finally got ahold of one (in yellow, yech) but one takes what is available and the things are out of stock everywhere. (Eightvapes btw)

Anywhoo, I’ve got a pulse 22mm I can try on it, but I’ve had that on another mod and this means I’m gonna need another atty. not sure if I want a second bf RDA or some sort of single coil 22mm device to put on the elitar I’d be taking the pulse from.

Any opinions?

Well take your self back to eightvape and pick up a Dead Rabbit SQ it is great 22mm single coil easy to build on and great for BF I wanted a Pulse 22 but could not find one got an SQ and am very happy and I got it from 8vapes :D Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ 22mm RDA 18.95 and best part at least to me it come in Purple

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Will have to check that out. Thanks

You are welcome I am currently using it on my Hcigar Aurora running a 5 wrap Clapton it has plenty of build room I am sure it will make a great RDA for BF or not for anyone.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
since not all of us can own a squonker I only have RTA and RDA. I honestly have no idea and if you find a good one let me know as I will need one shortly. My best RDA is the Deja Vu but it does not have a squonk pin. My go to tank is the Aromamizer (still no squonk pin)
Who needs squonk when you got an aromamizer though? The tank is bigger than a squonk bottle :D at least that’s what I’ve been telling myself lately after I couldn’t find a therion bf online. I’m really hot for the replay function but recoiling an aromamizer every time I change the wick just doesn’t seem worth it to me. Might be with an RDA though

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ride names are against the rules I think. Sorry. I excel at that too. I won't point or laugh because I have no solution for you. Sorry. I have some of both but I'm into the smok tfv4 at the moment. Takes drop ins or an rba.
im sort of half tempted to get a crown 3 with a build deck just so I can say I have a drop in coil tank. ive got near supplies of cotton and wire though already bought and paid for however, so it’s hard to justify

Reactions: Anise

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I got a dead rabbit too and its super easy to build. Now if i could just figure out the Aurora i bought it to use. I still say dual tanks are the way to go. Build if you feel like it, drop in a coil if you don't. Easy peasy.
I also have a crown. And the rba for it. May be an option for you.

drac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Winnipeg
Hi As far as recoiling the Aromamizer it is easy. It has a postless deck so I made a template to cut coils to the proper height. Just find something the same thickness as the height you want the posts to be. Make a thin cut about the width of your coil post. Put coil on the solid piece with posts sticking down thru the slit. Cut even with bottom of solid piece and install.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Gas mods gr1 is my favorite single coil bf RDA by far, I have not found anything that offers better flavor yet and vapor production does not suffer (as always, personal experience). Other good options are the wasp nano, entheon, and nudge 22. The ghoul and dead rabbit sq were not my favorites as they were lack luster at best (personal experience), but others seems to like them.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA

Anywhoo, I’ve got a pulse 22mm I can try on it, but I’ve had that on another mod and this means I’m gonna need another atty. not sure if I want a second bf RDA or some sort of single coil 22mm device to put on the elitar I’d be taking the pulse from.

Any opinions?

Glad to hear you found a Therion BF. I like the yellow cover, would offer to trade you, but I already have one in yellow crocodile.

Sure you're aware, you can buy replacement/spare covers on FT:

$12.26 Authentic Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75C Squonker Mod Replacement Cover at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Also, there are j-wraps, for the Therion BF cover. They have them sized to place on top of the existing 'cover', or also if you want to remove the yellow 'sticker' first.

I like my Therions, but they are an at home mod due to the fact that it's limited to a single 18650, and it's not easy to swap the battery if I'm out and about. I might try to load replay on one of them. Still haven't given it a shot.

Hope you enjoy!

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Argh. Recurve is 24mm
Yeah, the Recurve and C4 are both 24mm attys. Two of the best new squonkers though in my opinion.

Other newer 22mm ones could be Nudge 22, Gas Mods GR1, Hotcig Castle.

Vapor DNA is the only US vendor where I've seen the Castle. MVS has a cheaper price on the GR1 (by a few dollars).

I preferred 22mm single coilers myself, but willing to go to 24mm with the Recurve and C4. :)

Are you looking for a new atty for the Therion, or replacing the other mod's atty and moving the Pulse 22 to the Therion? You definitely set on a 22mm?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah, the Recurve and C4 are both 24mm attys. Two of the best new squonkers though in my opinion.

Other newer 22mm ones could be Nudge 22, Gas Mods GR1, Hotcig Castle.

Vapor DNA is the only US vendor where I've seen the Castle. MVS has a cheaper price on the GR1 (by a few dollars).

I preferred 22mm single coilers myself, but willing to go to 24mm with the Recurve and C4. :)

Are you looking for a new atty for the Therion, or replacing the other mod's atty and moving the Pulse 22 to the Therion? You definitely set on a 22mm?
I at least want to try the pulse on the therion. If I keep it on the therion I have the elitar with no atty though. I’ve got a magma I could put on it but I’m not much into mtl atm. I suppose a single coil 22mm rta would be another option. Not sure how many of those are even out there any more though. I’ve got an ammit, but it sits on my wismec pressa

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread