So I got the Total E-cig company on the phone and now I'm getting a bunch of free stuff for complaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace5High

Feb 13, 2012
Manhattan, New York
Hello everyone. Ace5High here with an interesting little thing to tell all of you. Last time I was talking about the Total brand cartomizers not lasting as long as the package suggests (package says 25 cigarettes per cartomizer; actual delivery is between 10 and 12 cigarettes for each one). What I did was email the company this past Saturday as well as call them on Monday morning. They agreed to send me replacements for all four 6-packs of replacement cartridges that I purchased, free of charge (I didn't even pay for shipping or have to give any credit card info either). Also, I bought a pack of analogs 2 days ago (Marlboro Black Reds) in order to stretch out the cartomizers I still had left until the new shipment came in. I finished that pack of Marlboro (God, those things taste terrible since I made the switch over to vaping) last night and today the first of 2 separate shipments came in the mail for my Total E-cig. They actually sent me 7 packs of 2 cartomizers each and when I called them a few minutes ago, the representative I spoke with said that I will be receiving the other shipment (of the same number of packs as this first one) either tomorrow or Friday. There apparently was a slight mix-up and they sent me half of what I asked for now and the other half will be shipped out either today or tomorrow. I guess the whole point of what I'm trying to say here is that even though Total products are not as good as they claim to be, at least they made an honest effort to make the situation right by sending me replacement cartomizers. I found it to be almost unbelievable that they would actually replace ALL of the cartomizers, but lo and behold they actually did. I'm so happy now that I don't have to buy any more cartomizers in order to quit. In other words, their products aren't perfect, but their customer service is phenomenal. I am also saving all of my spent cartomizers in case I decide to buy some juice down the road to refill them with (even though that may void the warranty, I really don't care). Has anyone else had any experience dealing with Total or NJ Smokes (the company which makes Total)? I'm curious as to whether or not anyone else has any good or bad experiences with this company.:vapor:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If it is the Total Electronic Cigarettes site I saw, they are your typical bottom of the barrel model (looks like a 401/402 model) with total BS hype about their product. Glad you got them to give you some freebees, but in the long run, you will be better served to get a better beginner model such as the Kgo, E-Power 510 or the Riva. Much longer battery life and performance at a better price:

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - EGO E-Power

KGO 1100 mAh 2 battery kit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread