Status
Not open for further replies.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Which I failed rather dismally. But what I found interesting is I got up 3 times during the test and vaped each time my o2 dropped to the low 80's. Just wonder what it would have been if I still smoked analogs.

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I've not met anyone that has passed a sleep apnea test. Ever. I know many people who are diagnosed with it.

Yeah it's become one of those over diagnosed things, like ADD. I mean, i remember when kids were distractable because they were kids.

OP, you'd know if you seriously suffered from it. I used to date a guy that sounded like he was drowning in pudding when he slept. Not sure if it was apnea or just the fact that his snores were a few decibels above sonic boom that would jerk him awake.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah it's become one of those over diagnosed things, like ADD. I mean, i remember when kids were distractable because they were kids.

OP, you'd know if you seriously suffered from it. I used to date a guy that sounded like he was drowning in pudding when he slept. Not sure if it was apnea or just the fact that his snores were a few decibels above sonic boom that would jerk him awake.

Hi Sweetie! It's nice to see you again. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread