So, I just bought a billet box. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CumulusCreator

Sep 3, 2017
Hello,

I just purchased a billet box, I have had my eyes on it for a little while...I was wondering if you guys could direct me towards some of the better accessories made by the various companies out there. I am looking for an rba adapter, or any "must have" accessory even if it uses coilheads. Thank you for your help as the accessory world is somewhat sporatic and all over the place for the Billet Box.

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Hello,

I just purchased a billet box, I have had my eyes on it for a little while...I was wondering if you guys could direct me towards some of the better accessories made by the various companies out there. I am looking for an rba adapter, or any "must have" accessory even if it uses coilheads. Thank you for your help as the accessory world is somewhat sporatic and all over the place for the Billet Box.
The newest is called the vapesnail by atimazoo. It's like a pod instead of the boro tank. Fills the space quite nicely ,but I'm not sure about condensation. It seem to have good reviews

https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&s...FjAPegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3ROFZoUFzXD2X8Bnuh0n_V

You are being redirected...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Here's the link for Billet Box info:
~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...
Plenty of information there.

Without-a-doubt, Ya' should come over to the Billet Box thread and introduce yourself. . . There are more then enough old time BB'ers that will answer any questions you might have and point Ya' in the right direction too . . . OR - "You" can just read through the thread if ya prefer - a lot of information is there . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread