So I just ordered something from Mom and Pop yesterday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
I ordered 15ml of their Coffee that's on special, and 10ml of the cake batter juice... I haven't ordered from here in a few months but I remember how delicious the peanut butter cup kind was. Now I find myself refreshing the orders page waiting for it to go from "awaiting fulfillment" to "Shipped." I now fear that as soon as I have a tracking number I'll be constantly refreshing that page too.

So on a scale of one to ten, how big of a problem would you say I have? :lol:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I was supposed to get my juice yesterday according the the usps tracking website... Never came. This makes me a sad panda.

This happens to me a lot when packages go through the Louisville sorting facility. It'll say "Processed through" and "departed," not show up, and then late the next evening say "Processed through" and "departed" again. In a year and a half I've only had a package going through the Louisville facility not be a day late once. And of course they don't update the "expected delivery date" so I'm looking at it on the 12th and see "expected delivery: (month) 11."

On the other hand packages going through the Lexington are often (not usually, but often enough) delivered a day early. Guess which one is scheduled to be closed "in order to improve efficiency." Somehow I don't think doubling the workload of a location that already can't keep its own schedule will not improve its efficiency.

Did you check to see if usps said it was delivered?

Exactly. If it doesn't say "Delivered" then it's probably still out there. On the other hand, I've had a package show up the day after it was marked "Delivered," and I've a couple of packages show up (on time) and never get marked as delivered. It's not an absolute statement of anything, but 99% of the time it's an accurate indication of whether or not the PO still has the package...

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
Well this is strange. The package from another vendor that was scheduled to get here on Tuesday is updated with "Out for delivery" and the mom and pop's package still hasn't updated at all. It hasn't even updated as arriving at my city's post office... I really hope it didn't get lost. The one marked "out for delivery" is a kit from ivape with no juice(they were out when I ordered) I ordered a day later than mom and pop's. I'll be so sad if I don't get my delicious juice today. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread