The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So I officially gave up on my vapecigge

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeder Mods' started by bombastinator, May 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    so after a month+ odyssey of trying to fix my vapecigge VTX200 squonk I have thrown in the towel.
    I repaired the screen..weeks.

I lost the button set, was unable to contact the company to get new ones and remanufactured the buttons (in mods agate which looked kind of cool) more weeks

Now I’m ready to put the thing back together and the t4torx screws the thing is put together with strip their housings. So I research the best way to fix that online, fill and redrill the screholes and reattempt... the screw housings themselves collapse.

I’m done. I cut the board and 510 connector out of the mod body. Those I will save. The rest is junk.

Now I get to build a custom DNA 250c squonker I guess. I am totally angry. I lay this directly at the feet of whatever impacted buttmunch in that company who decided to create a fake website to save money. Vapecigge y’all stay in China and victimize people there. I’m done with your garbage product manufacturing and your garbage support.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @bombastinator, stay positive. At least you learned some things along the way and you can put that board to much better use.

3. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Double post

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Well I did get my dad’s drill press working again which I’ve wanted to do for 15 years. Plus I got a bunch of parts

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.