The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So... I received today my blu!!!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by dreamerjosh, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dreamerjosh

dreamerjosh Full Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Well folks,

I received today my blu cigs Premium Starter Kit... I ordered it with 3 flavors: Magnificent Menthol, Cherry Crush, and Vivid Vanilla... My favorites are Magnificent Menthol and Vivid Vanilla... Cherry Crush isn't that good for my taste... Right now I'm charging my Pack and my 2 Batteries!!!!

Tomorrow, I'll be vaping finallyyyyyy!!!!

2. bubbadreier

bubbadreier Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    oklahoma
    Congrats!! And welcome to ECF!

3. Doogmar

Doogmar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Lake Tahoe
    Grats on the purchase :) Just to let you know you can refill the cartos when you use them up. You just need to buy some ejuice :)

Good Luck!

4. K DUB

K DUB Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2012
    CALIFORNIA
    congrats, and welcome. are these automatic or manual batteries you have?

5. Hitmetwice

Hitmetwice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    Welcome dreamerjosh, congrats on quitting, hope you like your blucigs.
    Stay out of the modders forum eh!:vapor::vapor:

6. Doogmar

Doogmar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Lake Tahoe
    I believe they only have auto batteries. It was the one I started with.

7. K DUB

K DUB Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2012
    CALIFORNIA
    yeah , i started with auto batteries too. was just going to throw in the advice about flooding those things. i know i flooded my fair share of autos. :laugh:

8. SomeWhatCertain

SomeWhatCertain Full Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Arizona
    Welcome, dreamerjosh! You're going to love your Blu's.

Which starter kit did you get?

I really loved the peach schnapps flavor. I tried to get the same flavor for my mod, but sadly Johnson Creek creates that (and all Blu flavors) exclusively for Blu.

Have fun!

EDIT: just noticed you've already stated which starter kit you got. Sorry. Asking because I was curious if you've been able to make use of the "social features" of your kit.

9. blondeambition3

blondeambition3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    FL, USA
    Welcome to ECF dreamerjosh! Blu's aren't bad ecigs to start with. Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if there's anything you need help with :smokie:

10. Vapioteque

Vapioteque Full Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Colorado
    The automatic batteries and small ecig size seemed to help me more with the motions of smoking when I was in the first week of quitting. I got a Volt but a Blu is really similar in size and everything. So if you're quitting regular cigs this is going to really help you a lot. :)

11. heater

heater Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Broken Arrow Ok.
    2 out of 3 is good for juice..:)

12. teoo

teoo Full Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Italia
    Congrats, and welcome on ECF

13. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Congrats on quitting. You can access my blog by clicking the little number next to the word BLOG to the left of this post. Hopefully my blog can help you learn what vaping is all about to many of us here at ECF! ;) Hope you enjoy your Blu cigs.

14. DaPLUMBER

DaPLUMBER Full Member Verified Member

Nov 4, 2012
    BISMARCK ND
    I had the BLU kit and did not like it went to the GOGO and love, hope the BLU works for you as I was not happy with it......

15. blondeambition3

blondeambition3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    FL, USA
    Good for you for choosing the GO-go :thumb:.... it's nice when you finally "arrive" isn't it? ;)

16. Marianol

Marianol Full Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Cypress, TX
    Congrats.... I started off with my Blu std and continue to use them every now and then.
    They are nice and as you will see here you can refill the cartos with your own eJuice which will be much cheaper and you can try different flavors.

17. Tapo

Tapo Full Member Verified Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Helsinki, Finland
    How the Blu works? I saw Pbusardo's video and if i remember right, hi liked it. Just wondering if it would be a good backup for me :)

18. NormanJuach

NormanJuach Full Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Montreal
    Hi, i'm new to e-cigs and I just checked blu's website and it looks like a great product to start with. Only problem is that I live in Canada and it seems like they don't ship it here. Anyone know if there's a Blu retailer somewhere in Canada?

19. dreamerjosh

dreamerjosh Full Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Here's the update!

So I've been able to use my Premium Pack the whole weekend... and I must tell you, IT IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I haven't used analogs since they arrived so, I'm completely happy! Definitely it is a great experience, and I love people giving me those strange looks like: "What the hell is he smoking?" And a friend of mine told me that he's going to try them.

Up to now, my blu experience has been great!

Josh

20. dreamerjosh

dreamerjosh Full Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Puerto Rico
    Well, I've seen some tutorials on the refilling.... But here in Puerto Rico we don't have retailers. :blink:

We only got Walgreens, where we can find the cartos for the blu, but they don't sell the whole kit here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.