So... I received today my blu!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
Well folks,

I received today my blu cigs Premium Starter Kit... I ordered it with 3 flavors: Magnificent Menthol, Cherry Crush, and Vivid Vanilla... My favorites are Magnificent Menthol and Vivid Vanilla... Cherry Crush isn't that good for my taste... Right now I'm charging my Pack and my 2 batteries!!!!

Tomorrow, I'll be vaping finallyyyyyy!!!!

K DUB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
CALIFORNIA
Well folks,

I received today my blu cigs Premium Starter Kit... I ordered it with 3 flavors: Magnificent Menthol, Cherry Crush, and Vivid Vanilla... My favorites are Magnificent Menthol and Vivid Vanilla... Cherry Crush isn't that good for my taste... Right now I'm charging my Pack and my 2 Batteries!!!!

congrats, and welcome. are these automatic or manual batteries you have?

SomeWhatCertain

Nov 8, 2012
Arizona
Welcome, dreamerjosh! You're going to love your Blu's.

Which starter kit did you get?

I really loved the peach schnapps flavor. I tried to get the same flavor for my mod, but sadly Johnson Creek creates that (and all Blu flavors) exclusively for Blu.

Have fun!

EDIT: just noticed you've already stated which starter kit you got. Sorry. Asking because I was curious if you've been able to make use of the "social features" of your kit.

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Well folks,

I received today my blu cigs Premium Starter Kit... I ordered it with 3 flavors: Magnificent Menthol, Cherry Crush, and Vivid Vanilla... My favorites are Magnificent Menthol and Vivid Vanilla... Cherry Crush isn't that good for my taste... Right now I'm charging my Pack and my 2 Batteries!!!!

Welcome to ECF dreamerjosh! Blu's aren't bad ecigs to start with. Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if there's anything you need help with :smokie:

Marianol

Oct 13, 2012
Cypress, TX
Well folks,

Congrats.... I started off with my Blu std and continue to use them every now and then.
They are nice and as you will see here you can refill the cartos with your own eJuice which will be much cheaper and you can try different flavors.

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
Here's the update!

So I've been able to use my Premium Pack the whole weekend... and I must tell you, IT IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I haven't used analogs since they arrived so, I'm completely happy! Definitely it is a great experience, and I love people giving me those strange looks like: "What the hell is he smoking?" And a friend of mine told me that he's going to try them.

Up to now, my blu experience has been great!

Josh

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
Congrats.... I started off with my Blu std and continue to use them every now and then.
They are nice and as you will see here you can refill the cartos with your own eJuice which will be much cheaper and you can try different flavors.

Well, I've seen some tutorials on the refilling.... But here in Puerto Rico we don't have retailers. :blink:

We only got Walgreens, where we can find the cartos for the blu, but they don't sell the whole kit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread