So I went on holiday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitchy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Haverhill, UNITED KINGDOM
yea, right so panicked into packing every battery for my 4 devices that I took with me.... only to somewhere in uk I might add... lol. My kangertech, smok, and my two hotcig rsq sqonkers. Took numerous bottles of e-liquid, plus filled up dripper bottles too. Now my other half thinks I’m mad, as it seems I’m totally addicted to vaping! My handbag only comfortably holds 2 devices, so the majority of the time I was using one squonker and my smok with the siren on top... but to be on the safe side I always had my ares wrapped in tissue tucked in my bag too..... and yes it did leak, but only very slightly. This was my Ares RTA with extension kit added....
Why the long post? I just felt like it... tried to post a pic of my new Ares RTA 4ml version, but couldn’t. Flavour seems better on the new one too....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well congrats on your holiday.

If I ever get to take one again in my life (LOL) I would probably overdo it with the gear, too. Maybe not my most expensive setups (I mean....) but a LOT of them. LOL.

I for sure used to pack plenty of cigarettes when I was travelling (for work or otherwise) I see no reason for this to be any different.

Anna

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I was freaking out in April because I had to fly and I had become totally devoted to the Berserker; I did not want to vape on my disappointing old tanks for which I still have coils for the sake of travel convenience. Someone happened to post a $15 sale on Berserkers about a week before my trip so I ordered 2, coiled and wicked them, and filled one upon landing at my destination.

No worries about leaking and I had a backup.

I forgot to empty the tank prior to the return flight, but the leaking was pretty minimal, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread