The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So if I like...

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Friend of Atlas, Oct 26, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Friend of Atlas

Friend of Atlas Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    If I like Halo's Freedom juice, what else will I like? Any suggestions?

2. Friend of Atlas

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    No one has any suggestions??

3. Vapenstein

Vapenstein Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2010
    I've never ordered any Halo juice. In my relatively short vaping career I like FreedomSmokeUSA, Backwoods Brew and Vapor Station for tobacco flavors. I use FSUSA PureCig in the morning, and then FSUSA Wyatt Earp, BWB RY4 and VS Frisco all day long. Each tobacco base has a special something, it depends on your mood. PureCig is just like an analog. WE is deep, rich and slightly cigar-y. BWB tobacco base is fresh and ever so slightly spicy. VS tobacco base is very easy to handle, kind of a medium-light tobacco, but be warned that the Frisco I mentioned has a HEAVY hazelnut presence to it. They're all delicious.

4. sl_rat

sl_rat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2009
    Western, NY
    DIY is the way to go... it saves the wondering

5. Friend of Atlas

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    :vapor:

Thanks mlankton for the run down, based on what you said I think I'll try the FSUSA PureCig. After looking at the Vapor Station selections I think I'll try the Tennessee and Texas. Have you tried either of those?

You should try the Halo freedom juice - so delicious - mild and very smooth!

6. Friend of Atlas

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    I'm totally on it - I've found a recipe that several users say matches the freedom formula well, but I am pretty new to this so I am also trying to get an idea of the flavors out there without breaking the bank...

7. Vapenstein

Vapenstein Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2010
    Tennessee will be in my next order. It gets pretty high marks from ECF members. I have the PureCig in 24mg, and it made me cough this morning! I think I needed 24mg in the morning after getting off the analogs, but now I think I am ready to stick to 16-18mg and I'll get it that way next time. Just ordered the wife two bottles of PureCig in 12mg.

8. ccbflo

ccbflo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    Nhalers "tobacco flavored" Octane line has the same base flavor as the halo's but he has a bit more variety. I cant speak for the non tobacco flavors, but give them a try, use coupon "saveinnj" and order enuff stuff to even out the shipping.

9. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2010
    Tampa, FL
    FSUSA "Cuban" is a freaken' awesome! I also really like their "Pure Cig"

...but I have to say you gotta try "Cuban" ...it's a great all day tobacco vape!

10. sl_rat

sl_rat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2009
    Western, NY
    experiment with many vendors... order many small samples

11. Friend of Atlas

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    I wish I'd seen your post before I ordered! Oh well, next time (of which I'm sure their will be many...)

FSUSA is having a 5 - 10ml for 21.00 sale and I bought American Spirit, PureCig, Hypnotic Mist, Sunrise Specialty and Max/Boro Ultimate. Have you tried any of those beside the PureCig? Let me know what you think...

12. Friend of Atlas

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    Checkin' out their website now - thanks for the coupon code:toast:

13. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Halo: bella valente... Vapor station's tampa, texas and Phoenix - BWB hunters blend, you might like sweet caroline from iVape and you'll like tg's tobacco and rous hazlenut from Vaperite

You want to stay away from "flavoring based" tobacco and have tobacco made from absolute...
    flavorings will seem weak and bland to you.

14. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2010
    Tampa, FL
    I've tried the HM and it's pretty good. It has kind of a citrus flavor to it. I like it. Wouldn't call it my "all-day vape" ...but that's just me. I can see how it could be an all day'er for many. It's good.

I think the other I might have tried was American Spirit. I think that one had a bit too much "peppery" taste for me...but don't quote me on that. Can't remember for sure.

15. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

definitely nHaler... nHaler is almost identical to Halo as is Vaporflow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.