Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
What do you mean?

Looks like yellowsnow was asking what total flavoring % was used in your mixes.

My recipes range from 0.35% to 35% depending on the flavorings. Since each flavoring is different, if someone has experience with a specific flavoring, that person usually has an idea of the % range that flavoring will work at.

stealthmayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Dover, Delaware, United States
These guys speak the truth, expect to make several versions of each recipe before getting it right. And a tip, try mixing flavors that make no sense, you could create crap, or magic. like cantelope-necterine-bubblegum
Source :I mix professionally

I have mixed Maple syrup, marshmallow, blueberry candy, and graham cracker. I was from my little bit of this/little bit of that collection. It actually vaped quite nicely.

Source: I haven't killed myself yet.

Ruby_Red_Shoes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Cleveland OH
Spot on with the trial and error - Rather like being choosy with the foods one eats - My brothersisterunclefriend loves lima beans - I can't stand them - Definitely a good idea to shop those establishments that offer the smaller size bottles at a reasonable price to try out a few until you find a taste that your tongue says 'Nirvana'! Some days it's pizza and a brownie - Some days steak and creme brulee' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread