so is snus legal to ship in Michigan USA or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
Tropical Bob recommended snus to me but with the PACT Act i don't how or where to get it, is there a legal or safe way to get it in Michigan? all i have seen here is American crap locally

is snus legal to buy online at all, and how would it be shipped legally?

i am very confused, i heard tobacco products were now illegal to ship through USPS, no?

please excuse my ignorance.

James

July 30 smoked 07 cigs, 33 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 3057 cigarettes not smoked in 88 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 3057 Cigs = $855.96 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $1671.51 in 74 days on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month and i have $790 in supplies so $880 in hardware and consumed ejuice

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey, James, Twisted just posted this for you in the other thread:

Here's a good place to start: Get Snus at GetSnus.com. The US based online snus store. A good mix of available snus. Snus works by giving us back the crave-calming effects of a smoke. It's fairly cheap, safe to use and made all the difference for many to finally close the door on cigarettes. I was a nicotine monster with a PV and couldn't quench the craving until I tried Swedish snus. It works. The biggest drawback is the shipping cost, so don't order just 1 can. They charge the same price to ship one 24 gram can as they do ten 24 gram cans. Do some research on the Smokeless sub-forum, ask some folks about different kinds and maybe you'll have enough info to put together a multi-can trial order to save some moola.

BTW, if you've never tried snus, I'll be happy to send you some samples. Just PM me and give me your address.

I'll keep reposting this till you find it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread