So many juice manufacturers, so confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoggot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
United States
Best priced I've found is Mt. Baker Vapor, though out of 19 flavours tried, I only found 4 palatable. Prices are amazing, though.
Best track record - for me - is Mr. E Liquid, where out of ~ 24 flavours tried, I found ~ 9 to be to my taste.

Tastes differ massively, of course - maybe you'd find the opposite of what I found. Both allow a great deal of customization regarding VG/PG ratio (and nicotine concentration).

Both were great to deal with. I eventually settled on a blend of three flavours from MBV, but expect to try a lot of duds, no matter which vendor you try. Also, don't assume that a taste for, say, brandy-the-consumable-drink == a taste for brandy-the-juice-flavour. I love mango; can't stand the mango juices, case in point.

Holly Yoho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
San Clemente, CA
Best priced I've found is Mt. Baker Vapor, though out of 19 flavours tried, I only found 4 palatable. Prices are amazing, though.
Best track record - for me - is Mr. E Liquid, where out of ~ 24 flavours tried, I found ~ 9 to be to my taste.

Tastes differ massively, of course - maybe you'd find the opposite of what I found. Both allow a great deal of customization regarding VG/PG ratio (and nicotine concentration).

Both were great to deal with. I eventually settled on a blend of three flavours from MBV, but expect to try a lot of duds, no matter which vendor you try. Also, don't assume that a taste for, say, brandy-the-consumable-drink == a taste for brandy-the-juice-flavour. I love mango; can't stand the mango juices, case in point.
That's interesting, thanks for the info! Hadn't heard of Mr. E so I'll investigate that too.

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
I was just talking with my brother about this last night. There are alot of great people making great juice, and you will probably get dozens, and dozens of suggestions on here. I am relatively new to vaping, and can only recommend what I have tried.

Best juices i have tried:
Bobba's Bounty- Alien Visions
Gorilla Juice- Alien Visions
RY4.1- BeeLiquid
Mellow Max- BeeLiquid
ZOM-BEE- BeeLiquid
Casablanca- Backwoods Brew
s3nility- phd3

Alot also depends on your personal preference not only in flavors that are offered (fruit/tobacco/etc), but in slight differences in the same flavors by different companies. You are just going to have to roll the dice. You will win some, and you will lose some...no way around it.

shoggot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
United States
Mr. E will also happily add menthol to any flavour they have; if it's not listed as a stock option for a specific liquid, you can type "add menthol" into the special instructions field. Alternately, you can make the order via phone.

Some of their flavours - ones they feel lend themselves to menthol - will have specific menthol versions: "Dime Piece" is a semi-nuanced kiwi fruit, slightly sweet; "Dime Ice" is the same stuff w/ menthol. You can also pick the degree of mentholation.

They're a great company, I just wish they had MBV's prices =)

Also, if you do find a liquid you like at Mr. E, they don't list 120ml bottles as an option, but they have 'em, just order via phone. IIRC, it's about $50 for 120ml.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
I love caramel! I'm also obsessed with menthol lol.

I love menthol too. The best Ive found are from Pink Spot Vapors. Try Black Mamba and Frozen Lime Drop! I am always bragging on Pink Spot.

I was also overwhelmed by all the choices out there, so I started reading reviews at Spinfuel Magazine eJuice Reviews Archives. I always skip past the technical stuff because I don't know about all their fancy mods, but they give great opinions and often more information about the flavors than you can find on the actual websites.

But seriously, give Pink Spot a try!

MAYSURE BOW WOW

Moved On
Sep 20, 2013
Are there any juice companies that are considered some of the best? I'm overwhelmed by all the options and don't know where to start.
I have tried a lot of e-juice venders, and the best venders I have found so far are bulk e-juice.com, they sale a 30 ml. bottles for 7.75, and if you need real bulk e-juice, and or DIY, then heartlandvapes.com is for you, they sale 5 ml. bottles 1.99 and up. And pre-mixed nicotine 50/50 vg/pg 1 qt. up to a gallon, and they have almost any flavor you like, to mix with that. I now only mix my own, do to these venders making there flavors to weak, or too strong. Trust me these are the best and cheapest that I have found on the web that are in the USA to date!. if you buy it from overseas you will be waiting many weeks or more for it.:)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
It's tough to find the perfect juice from the perfect vendor. So far, I'm super happy with Halo. Great shipment and their juces are not one note boring kinds.

The other thing I've learned is cheaper isn't always better and you get what you pay for. I tried a few cheapies from a local B&M, YUCK!

Good luck!

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
This, I bought Two 50ml bottles for 22.00 dollars. After the 10% discount and shipping it was 22 and some change. Plus the two I got are reall good.

One is called Afternoon Delight, really good. This is one of my vape all days juices. I also created my own. The juices are cheap but some of the other stuff they sell is a little high for me.

Check out mt baker vapor great price on vapes read some of the reviews this will help in placing your 1st order.

i just started vaping also and I looked & ask around then I went threw all the flavors on each site & started with one I knew (flavor) like dracovapes has common flavors so i tried from them and i can say they are great you can really taste what they say they are & the prices are super ..I use to smoke cigs .....i use vapeing to stop & to curb my hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread