So this happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moretroubles

Nov 12, 2011
Chicago
Today I made a rookie mistake. I was vaping on my ipv4 with a TCT on it and I didn't realize that I had it in power mode at 120 watts until I was almost done with my tank... Now I'm familiar with temp control so I'll just chalk it up to me not being vigilant enough but the fact still remains I was vaping that junk pretty much all day. Now my question is how bad is it that I did that, specifically health wise? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Today I made a rookie mistake. I was Vaping on my ipv4 with a TCT on it and I didn't realize that I had it in power mode at 120 watts until I was almost done with my tank... Now I'm familiar with temp control so I'll just chalk it up to me not being vigilant enough but the fact still remains I was Vaping that junk pretty much all day. Now my question is how bad is it that I did that, specifically health wise? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

maybe it switched to power mode on you sometime late in the day; I remember there was an issue with some mods doing that

Reactions: moretroubles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread