So today I join the Mailman stalker crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
hehe I hear ya! I want to stalk my mailman but the tracking hasn't updated in 2 days........ WTF! The package from Maine to PA it should arrive already...... GRRRR.

Its most likely not a real tracking number but a shipping number - one has to pay extra for a real tracking number - and the probability is very strong you will have package in hand before it gets updated, so feel free to stalk and lurk behind bushes as the mailman approaches.... LOL

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
LOL I am in that boat again also. I ordered a Wetbox and other things from one company, and juice from fsusa last night. What is really bad is soon after you hit the send button you look out the window to see if the mailman is here yet!!!! I caught myself doing that last night. ;-) Even though I know that it will not be until something next week or more before it gets here. I think the mailman here thinks that I have a thing for him since I am always at my window and as soon as he gets here I am running to the box.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I have ordered a bunch of things from 3 different vendors in the last couple of weeks so everyday at lunch I head to the house and check the mail. Just got 4 new flavors from fsusa today and I should have some new things from puresmoker on friday and possible some vaporkings on the same day. lol

latexyankee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Well dont order anything from litecig, Took 4 days for them to mail it. So order will be 8 days when its 350 miles (6hour drive) from my house. Will never so much as spend a dime with them again, just bought my first pack of analogs in 2 weeks today, then ill need a pack for tomorrow and a pack for fri, thanks litecig! .......

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
You ordered the Wetbox for your trip Wilvin?! Yay! Keep stalking & vaping!

Well as of now it looks like I might not have to go to Denver. But it still gave me the excuse to buy the Wetbox. LOL I still would rather have the Ali'i but maybe in the future, plus you have to stalk the website to see when they are in stack or preorder stage.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Hehe, this morning I placed an order for a few things that I need (or wanted) to have for my e-cigarette. I just can't wait for them to get here...so I guess I now get to stalk the mailman...LOL The excitement just is too much to deal with!:mail:

You and me both girlie! UGH I'm so impatient LOL <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread