The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So today I join the Mailman stalker crew!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Brat, Nov 24, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Hehe, this morning I placed an order for a few things that I need (or wanted) to have for my e-cigarette. I just can't wait for them to get here...so I guess I now get to stalk the mailman...LOL The excitement just is too much to deal with!:mail:

2. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Welcome to the club and at just the right time, during the busy holiday mailing season :).

3. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Oh I am well aware that I probably ordered at the WRONG time LOL. But it's not that I'm out of juice...I just want more :laugh:

But regardless I will be stalking that mailman everyday in hopes that the companies I ordered from are quick ones!

4. KissMint

KissMint Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    PA
    hehe I hear ya! I want to stalk my mailman but the tracking hasn't updated in 2 days........ ...! The package from Maine to PA it should arrive already...... GRRRR.

5. asti

asti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    TX. USA
    Its most likely not a real tracking number but a shipping number - one has to pay extra for a real tracking number - and the probability is very strong you will have package in hand before it gets updated, so feel free to stalk and lurk behind bushes as the mailman approaches.... LOL

6. KissMint

Oct 16, 2010
    PA
    Yea I understand it's really a confirmation than tracking, but sometimes at night it does get update.

OMG!!!! I check it again and it has arrived at my local post office at 8am. I hope it will be sort and out for delivery today!!!! :nun::nun::nun:

7. asti

asti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    TX. USA
  8. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Hehehe, Glad to see that I am not alone in my excitement over my new toys...yes...they are toys :D

9. KissMint

Oct 16, 2010
    PA
    haha I'm literally looking out the window every few mins. This is more exciting than waiting to open presents on Xmas even though I already what's in the box!! LOL

10. McCordRM

McCordRM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
    Back in Texas! Yay!
    My wait is two-fold.
    First, I have to wait for Jeff to actually build my Wolf Chuck. Bitterness Stage 1: Hurry up, ya ........
    Second, I wait for the mailman. Bitterness Stage 2: #(#*@&^&# Govt. employees!!!

11. Pez

Pez Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Let my supplies run down to far. Hurry up with my attys. Down to three. Stalking till my other five get here. Showed in the post office this am. Today or the next. Had to get some before black friday. seems stock levels were down. poor mailman. lol

12. Brat

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Hehe that poor mailman is being stalked all over the country!

13. Wilvin

Wilvin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Coon Rapids,Mn
    LOL I am in that boat again also. I ordered a Wetbox and other things from one company, and juice from fsusa last night. What is really bad is soon after you hit the send button you look out the window to see if the mailman is here yet!!!! I caught myself doing that last night. ;-) Even though I know that it will not be until something next week or more before it gets here. I think the mailman here thinks that I have a thing for him since I am always at my window and as soon as he gets here I am running to the box.

14. Skyway

Skyway Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    I have ordered a bunch of things from 3 different vendors in the last couple of weeks so everyday at lunch I head to the house and check the mail. Just got 4 new flavors from fsusa today and I should have some new things from puresmoker on friday and possible some vaporkings on the same day. lol

15. KissMint

Oct 16, 2010
    PA
    You ordered the Wetbox for your trip Wilvin?! Yay! Keep stalking & vaping!

16. latexyankee

latexyankee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    Well dont order anything from litecig, Took 4 days for them to mail it. So order will be 8 days when its 350 miles (6hour drive) from my house. Will never so much as spend a dime with them again, just bought my first pack of analogs in 2 weeks today, then ill need a pack for tomorrow and a pack for fri, thanks litecig! .......

17. Wilvin

Wilvin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Coon Rapids,Mn
    Well as of now it looks like I might not have to go to Denver. But it still gave me the excuse to buy the Wetbox. LOL I still would rather have the Ali'i but maybe in the future, plus you have to stalk the website to see when they are in stack or preorder stage.

18. Raynen

Raynen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    CT
    You and me both girlie! UGH I'm so impatient LOL <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.