So what did you buy with all the 4th of July sales going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstjoehere

Jun 1, 2014
Wv, usa
Yesterday I noticed lots of members looking for and or talking about 4th of July sales. So what did you buy with all of these great deals
Personally i bought a couple version 2 air flow controls for my aerotank and a mega aerotank. And before someone asks the reason I bought 2 afc's its because Ive had bad experiences with the old styles coming apart so it pays to have an extra lol.

Anyway I got this great deal and spent less that $40 bucks including shipping. :vapor:

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I bought a second generation, with improved electronics and new 510 connector, cloupor DNA 30 mod. Right now fluid vapes (who's wear house is in california) has them for a great price.! The cloupor Dna 30 s run for a usual 89.00. But right now fluid vapes has the second generation (up graded version) on sale for 69.00. I bought mine in red. Their is no waiting and they are in stock. My hubby had recently got one from a different shop and he's on a waiting list, he also paid a lot more for the exact same product! I just couldn't pass up this deal. Being the new generation all the prior electronic issues has been fixed and it has the new 510 connection! But they only have three colors left. Red, silver, and black. But it's a steal if anyone is interested in the cloupor dna 30, this would be the place to grab one at a great price! !

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I bought another Vision Spinner II, plenty of replacement coils for my Pro Tanks and IClear 16 from a site I get my hardware.

From Fuzion I bought 2 bottles of Black Jack and a bottle of something fruity (forget what it's called)

From Giant Vapes I bought a bottle of Neckbeard's Nectar, Sweet Tobacco from Vapealicious, and Barrel Roll from Derp Sauce.

Some of it will be delivered TODAY. YESSS.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Nitelitevapors first order ever and I ordered a ton 35% off already good prices on juice wow wow wow

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

First time trying NLV juices, eh? You are going to be soooooo happy!!! In all honesty, you just made your best liquid purchase ever, don't trust me....the juice will say it all :)

I was really hoping to find more sales on some hardware....but unfortunately I could't find much.

I did manage to take advantage of the 35% off from pvliquids.com, for the NLV juices. I SHOULD have ordered 2 JUGS (130mL) bottles, but I chickened out and ordered 3 30mL bottles, and 2 10mL bottles of liquid.

I also took advantage of lightningvapes sale, and ordered a 5-pack of kayfun lite plus o-rings and replacement parts (I needed 2 of those plastic parts that sit under the coil). I went ahead and grabbed their 2-pack of Purple EFest 18650 batteries. Got the 2 batteries, and the 5 pack of kayfun parts all for under 18 bucks, free shipping!!!!

I was going to take advantage of the MtBakerVapor sale....but I never got around to it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread