Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Me, I'm a total juice ...... I already have a stupid huge stash, but I'm also a sucker for a good deal. Lucky for me, I was away for the holiday and was unable to log into ecf and browse the deal links, because it could've been so much worse.. But I did score a deal from my favorite vendor, and got an order in from a vendor I've been meaning to try, and also ordered from a vendor I never heard of but looked interesting at the time. Here's what I got:

From AHLUSION the reigning King of juice, imho.

Vanilla Wildwood, Cherry Wildwood, W&A Sasparilla, Maple Dream and Car-Mal Mambo. These have already arrived to me (ordered last Wednesday) and they're all excellent as expected.

From Vaperev: P.O.E.T. Torte De Pastaccio, Americano Ciambella, and Amaretto Nite Cap. I fully expect these to be great, or I'm really hoping so.. even on sale it was over $50 for 3 bottles shipped. Kinda T'd me off that the best option for shipping was FedEx ground for $8 and some change. Anyway, they better be good.

From Steam juice: Got a package thing of 2x30ml and 3x15ml. Requested their RY4, Jerry Juice, Snickerdoodle, VBIC and Buttery Nipple. I've never even heard of this place but what the hay. If anyone has tried them please let me know. I did a quick search of the forum and found nothing.

So.. considering how many fantastic deals there were and how insatiable my desire is to try new things, I'm actually pretty proud of myself. Merry Christmas to meeee!

Last edited:

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
yep, i also ordered from vaperev's sale:
POET: amaretto, limon cake thingy, and pistaccio
Mr. Good Vape: moon sugar
Juice by #: #1

also
SB: mothers milk
namber juice: like 8 different juices
hurricane vapor: 3 different juices
fancee juice: 3 different juices

$230 or so of juice

Awe crap I've been meaning to try mother's milk. Shoulda picked that one up too since I paid all that shipping. How much was your shipping, if you don't mind me asking?

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
Awe crap I've been meaning to try mother's milk. Shoulda picked that one up too since I paid all that shipping. How much was your shipping, if you don't mind me asking?

i got mothers milk from giantvapes.com.... only got it due to free shipping during the BF sale. its definitely good, but not spectacular. she just came out with a new juice called O.B... its like mothers milk but without strawberry, more macaroony or something.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
As is my luck, I had no money for supplies during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials, and ended up spending close to $300, which I didn't have and had to borrow, to put a new alternator in my car :(

But I need juice and supplies, but payday is later this week -- after the good sales.

Hopefully I can still find a decent sale somewhere...

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I ordered a trident clone after selling my last one to my brother

i ordered one flavor from Ahlusion, but that's because I kind of missed the bus on that one. Most were sold out by the time I caught on

I did order a 100mL bottle of Boba's Bounty. I never tried it and I hope it's to my liking

I missed the 50% off sale too. But I caught them at 15% and stacked another 15% coupon on top.. so it was still a really good price.

Bobas.. even if you don't like it, you could easily sell it here in the classifieds here. You're really brave ordering 100ml of something you've never tried lolz.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
As is my luck, I had no money for supplies during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials, and ended up spending close to $300, which I didn't have and had to borrow, to put a new alternator in my car :(

But I need juice and supplies, but payday is later this week -- after the good sales.

Hopefully I can still find a decent sale somewhere...

Well that sucks. Hey if you want, I can give you my coupon code for ahlusion. It's going to expire before I'll get a chance to use it. Lmk.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well that sucks. Hey if you want, I can give you my coupon code for ahlusion. It's going to expire before I'll get a chance to use it.

Thanks for the offer. I'll PM you. I have the next 2 days off before payday, so I am budgeting/shopping and filling carts ahead of time so I can just hit "Submit Order." :)

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
I'm combining BF and CM. Got 240ml of Ambrosia and 100ml of Brainz from Vixen Vapors. (which they double as part of the sale to 480ml and 200ml) 100ml of Magic Fairy from Good Life Vapor. Another 22mm IBtanked and 20 cartos from surevapes. Also a small order from MBV mainly for my wife to try something different and I wanted to give their anise a shot. Spent ~$200 and got 750ml of juice, 20 cartos, and a nice tank.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I'm combining BF and CM. Got 240ml of Ambrosia and 100ml of Brainz from Vixen Vapors. (which they double as part of the sale to 480ml and 200ml) 100ml of Magic Fairy from Good Life Vapor. Another 22mm IBtanked and 20 cartos from surevapes. Also a small order from MBV mainly for my wife to try something different and I wanted to give their anise a shot. Spent ~$200 and got 750ml of juice, 20 cartos, and a nice tank.

WoW, that's alot of juice! You should be set for some time. Happy Vaping :vapor:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Free State Vapor
Organic Earl Grey With Honey & Lemon
Organic Jasmine

Smokeless Smoking
Cherry Bomb

Ahlusion
Contrary Cherry
Black Peach Tea
Pineapple USD Cake

Darkest Day Vapors
Invisible Man
Vampire's Kiss

Nude Nicotine
(both DIY flavorings):
Patchouli Vanilla
Passion Fruit Coconut Creme

Haven't gotten a chance to try the above yet.

I also got an Aero Juice sampler which was great, and Cyclops Vapor which I really liked also.
I wish I'd have tried something from Gremlin Juice.

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Ahlusion
60 ml Smooth Criminal 30 ml Sahara Blend
10ml Shipwreck, JG Blend,Cherry Wild Wood, Cherry river tree, Vanilla Wild Wood, Ginger Orange Oolong, Mango Lassi, Chocolate Almond, Gold Member

Good E Juice GJ4 and Vita Bella

Other then Smooth Criminal and Sahara Blend everything is new to me
I lost my head a little with the Ahlusion roller costar sale

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Halo
Longhorn 60mL
Turkish Tobacco 30mL
Kringle's Curse 7mL
Shamrock 7mL

Mister-E-Liquid
Rough Neck 30mL
RYO 30mL
Lemon Ice 10mL

EC Blend
Desert Gold 10mL
Duke Blend 5mL
Dragon's Blood 5mL
Dragon's Tear 5mL
Dragon's Delight 5mL
Hpno 5mL
Violet 5mL

Vapor Alley
(3) GS-H3 clearomizers
(10) GS-H3 coil heads

...but I missed LiteCig's sale *snif*

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Ahlusion
60 ml Smooth Criminal 30 ml Sahara Blend
10ml Shipwreck, JG Blend,Cherry Wild Wood, Cherry river tree, Vanilla Wild Wood, Ginger Orange Oolong, Mango Lassi, Chocolate Almond, Gold Member

Good E Juice GJ4 and Vita Bella

Other then Smooth Criminal and Sahara Blend everything is new to me
I lost my head a little with the Ahlusion roller costar sale

Yep I hear you there. Nice haul tho!

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
I took advantage of Halo's 15% and bought spare G6 batteries and minitanks. I love a good cigalike. I got a free bottle of Belgian Cocoa. But my huge hall was on bedding. I bought about $3,000 worth of high end bedding including down pillows (6), down bed topper, down comforter and protectors for all. Plus I got a new douvet cover and bed skirt, sheets and several sets of pillow cases included one pure silk set.. for a whopping $400. I'm a bargain kinda girl. I adore quality, but need a discount on really high end items. In my opinion this was the best bargain ever.

Last edited:

John Blaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa, USA
Me, I'm a total juice ...... I already have a stupid huge stash, but I'm also a sucker for a good deal.

This is me as well. I ordered 3 bottles from Alien Visions, 6 bottles from Good Life, 8 bottles from Darkest Day, 3 bottles from Vermillion River and 1 bottle from Velvet Cloud (The other flavors I wanted were out of stock).

Could have ordered from Ahlusion but I choose to go with vendors I haven't tried yet. Still have 4 of their bottles in my stash too :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread