So, what do you think about DRAG NANO POD KIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
So, what do I think about DRAG NANO POD KIT? Good question!
--StompieZA

Looks

As mentioned in the top of this review, I was truly blown away by the size of this small little pod device that looks like a DRAG2 which was shrunken to less than half the size and width. You don’t feel this pod in your pocket as its thin as hell and I would suggest everyone to get the Fans kit that includes the nice shiny silver chain so that you don’t misplace this one!

Vaping?

I filled the pod up and battled with the pod and couldn’t get it filled up to the brim. Being only a 1ml pod, I wanted to get as much in there possible. I closed the bottom part and gave the pod a couple of pulls to get the coil all saturated and popped her into the device. Once I started vaping, I immediately notices or heard that this pod is firing at a super strong rate, Im sure this pod is going at around 20watt cause you can hear it firing much louder than other pods.

The device itself does not have any power settings and only has a battery LED indicator which will be green if the battery life is 60% or more, Blue if lower than 60% down to 20% and then will turn Red if battery life is below 20%. According to Voopoo, the Gene.pod chip will manage the power and will provide the same kick until the battery is flat compared to other pods that will provide less flavour as the battery starts to die and I can agree with this, it just keeps going!

QQ图片20190430160036.jpg

Reactions: DmitryS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread