Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Personally, I've simply got to the point that I don't care .. I'm stocked up, my stash will outlive me by a good margin and I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago ..

My suggestion is to take advantage of the Sellers that are dumping or will be dumping stock, get your nic supply in order as best you can and sit back and enjoy your vape ..

0930.jpg

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
We used to get a good laugh comparing what answers we lied about on surveys at school about the curriculum and teachers. Got a petition circulated with 75% student signatures to change our mascot to an aardvark. See a pattern?

I don't remember even seeing a survey when I was a teen. Don't think anyone cared what we thought.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Reactions: CMD-Ky

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Every smoker who quits, BT loses a lifelong customer and his/her dollars.
I don't know about the life-long thing. I'm pretty sure the USA currently has more former smokers than smokers. Not every smoker had as hard a time quitting using other methods as most of us did.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I don't know about the life-long thing. I'm pretty sure the USA currently has more former smokers than smokers. Not every smoker had as hard a time quitting using other methods as most of us did.
Everyone quits smoking cigarettes at some point. :shock:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
It's a rather fluid thing. Every day people quit smoking. Every day, some of those who quit relapse. The numbers diminish through attrition. What makes me mad is all of those ex-smokers who act judgemental because they "quit cold turkey and it was no big deal". Then they bum a cigarette from a smoker.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
There are established retail sellers of nic operating outside the US. May be they are shipping to the US. May be they will continue to do that. May be customs will not try or will not be able to stop small package shipments of niic.

The ecig industry in the US may know the status of nic after May 20th. Why should they tell us? And the US nic sellers would rather we buy now than later. I haven't noticed anywhere that the FDA has clarified the issue. What do vapers in europe have to do to get nic for DIY? There must be a few Europeons or Brits on this forum who know about that.

The shame in all this is the damage already done to the public's health. People have surely died already who might still be alive.
In answer to your question of what peons have to do to get nic. Black market, white freezer─or just keep dumping more TPD compliant 10ml empty plastic into the gray river, the latter obviously being our one best option that will actually help save our children's public health like future of course so... why you even ask?

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
I agree vape juice will be hard hit, I wonder if zero nic juice will stay available if marketed for CBD use. Just add CBD to selected flavored base. That could be a work around. Think Jam Monster zero nic and advertising it as add your own CBD mg's. Not sure just thinking out loud LOL.
I don't think that would work for those that would want to add nic to it though... CBD is an oil, I do not think that will mix with PG/VG.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
I hope the flavor juices are saved by selling ZERO versions, just VG/PG & flavor versions. If someone doesn't have nic they can always use gum or lozenges or the patch or spray and still vape. That is what I would do in a pinch.
I think they are treating/will be treating zero nic liquid as nicotine, the bottles are currently being labeled as nicotine products, even with 0mg. Just like you get proofed for non-alcoholic beer.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Not just Ca, ~ 46 states.

Whats going to happen?

' They ' are going to find new or devise ways to recapture their lost revenue stream by any means necessary.
Or, do everything in their power to ensure they survive (continue being funded) no matter the detriment to public health / vapers / smokers that may have quit smoking in the future using vaping.

So business as usual, The FDA, CDC, BT, BP are just pawns used as a front line / public figure heads to spread misinformation.

We are all responsible, we pushed for it, we raised so much ruckus 'they' had no choice but to come up with the MSA.
Now it is failing, desperation mode enacted.
The Gov't (Fed & State) did what it always does, misappropriate the funds, lie about how & what the funds are used for, fund unnecessary worthless & wasteful agencies, lobbyists and programs.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I think they are treating/will be treating zero nic liquid as nicotine, the bottles are currently being labeled as nicotine products, even with 0mg. Just like you get proofed for non-alcoholic beer.
It may depend on what section they are listed, if it's the CBD section it would be flavored vape to add your CBD too. They already have flavored CBD juice. They could call it CBD zero, just add your CBD to the zero juice.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I understand what you're saying. There is a difference though. Non-alcoholic beer still has a minute amount of alcohol in it. 0nic ejuice can be made without any amount of nic in it. The FDA requiring products to be labeled "This product contains nicotine" might be something that can be challenged.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I don't think that would work for those that would want to add nic to it though... CBD is an oil, I do not think that will mix with PG/VG.
The CBD tinctures are made from CBD crystals, (all oils, wax, impurities are removed) it mixes with PG/VG for vaping. It doesn't have oil in the crystals, but can be mixed in oil for oral tinctures but not vapable with oil. Edit- this is what VaporDNA sells, their CBD juice is made from CBD isolate which is the CBD crystals added to PG/VG. They could offer CBD zero juice and you add your own CBD levels, it would just be PG/VG & flavors. It's a possibility. Red Koi CBD | CBD Vape Juice – VaporDNA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread