Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Ok I've been vaping for a day and I've been craving vanilla! I love the ice cream with the vanilla bean flecks in it you know the kind. Brands and a link to order would be top notch. I figure it like this. If a company can make a real good vanilla their other stuff has to he awesome as well. Thanks guys :)

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I have sooo much juice, that I try and not purchase more!

However, someone recommended The Vapor Room's Vanilla Custard.

Wow!

Went through the first, small bottle in about two days, and then ordered a 30ml (?) bottle, and THAT is nearly gone!

I was walking through a Macy's store, following a salesgirl, vapping, and she turned around and asked "What is that fantastic smell"???

It really is great! (I'll soon be ordering more...my all day juice)

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
altcig.com's vanilla love is the best vanilla that I've ever had. Boodle is running a grand opening sale right now. Code is ECF50 for 50% off your order with free shipping. Give these juices a try...they are darn good IMO. I'm not a big fan of vanilla vapes but her's is really good.

Hairball, you took ALL the words right out of my mouth ! Vanilla Love is so wonderful and I am not a real vanilla juice lover but this one is really really different. NO vanilla extract aftertaste at all. And their ratio of PG to VG is perfect on all the juices I have tried so far.

The 50% off is a great deal as a grand opening special and the major bonus is dealing with these folks, They are great, really great !

www.altcig.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread