Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I currently own a usb pen from bestecig.com which I love.

I also own a stand alone penstyle which works fine but I hate switching batteries :mad:

I recently ordered a usb e-cigar from bestecig. That should be coming this week. Had to order some other stuff anyway and wanted to make the shipping worth it so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I just ordered the usb penstyle with the switches from David Yang. Can you tell I prefer pen and usb styles? lol

I am thinking about a pipe.
I want to see the Dura (and Janty's 2009 line).
And I will at least take a look at David Yang's 901 with the new battery (although I am partial to the pen).

Good Lord!!!

So what about you? What do you own? And what's next on your list?

Lu
Inquiring minds want to know :p

Grumpysanta

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2008
Essex, England
I'm geared up for the 901. I'm staying with the 901 but as time goes by I'm modding old batteries for an external battery pack which gives 2 days full vaping on cheap rechargeable AA batteries and with a manual switch which outperforms the autoswitch anytime. I now have some nice high power NimH batteris that should give almost a weeks vaping without change. Long live the 901.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I ordered the M401 last night. It's really nice looking and it seems to rival the performance of the DSE901, which is what I use now. Like Grumpysanta I made an external battery pack for one of my atomizers (very functional, but fugly). I have the DSE601 pipe, but I don't really like it, I'm sending it back. it gives very little taste, and the performance isn't much better that DSE901, so the funds for the return of that will cover most of the cost of the 401 plus extra batts and atomizers, hopefully I'll get it by friday. Had I known the Janty minifogger was going to be out today I MIGHT have ordered that instead, but I'm happy with my choice.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Mr. D,

I hope to receive the usb ecig from David Yang this week and will be commenting on it in time. I am really excited about trying the manual switch so many here have talked about. Funny that I really, really, really wanted to try the Jany KB because of that but it was just really out of my range. Now I get to try something similar and for less so I consider myself lucky.

I am happy with the cheaper one I got from bestecig....it works for what I need it for. Now if I could just find some adapters so I could use it elsewhere too, I would be really happy!

I know I'll probably eventually buy something from Janty....just waiting to see what all they come out with. There is just getting to be so much to choose from now! :rolleyes:

BTW....I use the black and blue now too and love it. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Lu

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'm geared up for the 901. I'm staying with the 901 but as time goes by I'm modding old batteries for an external battery pack which gives 2 days full vaping on cheap rechargeable AA batteries and with a manual switch which outperforms the autoswitch anytime. I now have some nice high power NimH batteris that should give almost a weeks vaping without change. Long live the 901.

please give details of these super batteries
and the charger for them,
also where we can buy them/
I would love to have some,
no battery changing for 5 days or so .......

thanks, Di .......

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
I am always waiting for the latest and greatest to hit the market so that I can try it out.. It is really exciting to see how the different eCigs stack up against the previous one's I've tried. I have still yet to try a pipe (and always wanted one), so I think that will be my next purchase..

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Mr. D,

I hope to receive the usb ecig from David Yang this week and will be commenting on it in time. I am really excited about trying the manual switch so many here have talked about. Funny that I really, really, really wanted to try the Jany KB because of that but it was just really out of my range. Now I get to try something similar and for less so I consider myself lucky.

I am happy with the cheaper one I got from bestecig....it works for what I need it for. Now if I could just find some adapters so I could use it elsewhere too, I would be really happy!

I know I'll probably eventually buy something from Janty....just waiting to see what all they come out with. There is just getting to be so much to choose from now! :rolleyes:

BTW....I use the black and blue now too and love it. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Lu
well im glad you like the black and blue...its a bit more atmospheric i think...;)

let us know how you get on with your new purchases...hopefully newer and better stuff will continue to crop up over the next few months...

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Just a side note: Since the day I learned about juice, I have been scouring the sites to find banana, coconut and coffee all sold by the same supplier (just for ease sake anyway). I did find it on totallywicked but was waiting for the US site to open. I finally ordered from pillbox in the UK and that will be coming in this week too. Can't wait to try them!

Also might have to look into that coca cola everyone's raving about when it gets restocked.

Lu

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
I know! hahah. I think there is something.. well, for lack of better words, proper about the way that the sherlock pipes look. Kinda gives me a warm fuzzy feeling thinkin about em.. :D

I am also not sure about me being able to post in the reviews forum, being a supplier and all.. but I'll be sure to try once I own one! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread