So, what's so great about 306 Attys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Creant

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Hey all,

Thought I'd seek some professional advice before I go throwing good money after bad. I keep reading reports of the 306 atty being the cat's meow for dripping.

Is there only one 306 atty or is it like anything else where there are good makes and bad ones.

What makes them so good, or better than the rest?

I read in a recent thread that Eastmall 510 LR attys are pretty bullet proof; how would you rate these next to the 306?

Sorry for all the newb questions, I just want to purchase a decent product that will work as intended without having to pick at the coil with a dental pick for half hour to get it to work.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.:vapor:

ckgjt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Ga
I hope someone answers you. The first time I tried LR atomizers it was the 306's from Good Prophets and I only ordered 5 of those. After trying them I started ordering the LR 510's. They are different but I like the 510's b/c they are bigger. The 306's are so tiny. But its been so long now since I used the 306's I can't remember them all that much. Plus I was new to using LR.

I noticed where I order the LR 510's that they also sell the LR 306's. The 306's are much more expensive. I'm interested to know what the big deal about them is too.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I've tried a few different attys on my Kgo; the 306 is the one I like the best. I tried a few different 306's; The one first one (32400B 306 1.8 ohm Atomizer) I got from Mad Vapes leaked. The second one is great. It is the 2.5 ohm 306 from MadVapes. It didn't come with a 306 drip tip; you have to buy one separately.

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
I also prefer a 306 over 510........ but I like a warmer vape. Also, if you want to debridge your atty, the 306 is super easy and able to do it with only a fingernail. On the 510, you have to reach in with tweezers and you don't have much area to work with. Haven't broken a 306 yet.

When I drip, I like to see the juice getting sucked in (transparent drip tip). Can't do that on the 510. I find the 510 easier to flood.

I have 2 306's that I rotate and my 510 atties (both around 1.7 ohm) will be used for emergency backups. All Joye brands.

dirfm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
North America - Florida
I like 306's for the hotter vape. They do tend to have a tighter draw then the 510's, but not enough for me to really be bothered. I also personally think (definitely not professional here), that I get a stronger vape on a mechanical mod with the 306, a sleeve or DCA, then the 510's. I use the Mapvapes 306 and I do not debridge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread