• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So whereabouts are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
Just a heads up for anyone in the Broome County area; GloryVapes is opening a retail shop in Endicott soon. I've been stalking their FB page lately, checking the progress, lol.

It's gonna be nice to be able to pick up supplies locally. (Still not sure on their juices yet. Haven't tried them, so I'm not sure that I can give up my online favorites just yet.)

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
JonnyVapΣ;9783278 said:
Ya no kiddin. I'm getting tired of Rottenchester....an NY in general.

I hear ya Jonny.......we are counting the years until we can move outta here. Three to four more to go and bye bye snow!

So great to see all these new people dropping in. We need some new blood....people moving and such has made the Rochester Chat (and meets) a little slow lately.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
At the moment im in montrose co. Waiting to be able to go back to yelm washington... for thoughs who dont know where that is which is probably... all of you its in the olympia area. I was amazed at how much vaping blew up while i was gone.

Getting confused by where your. All from in rochester because an above post is ny rochester all i know is rochester washington

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread