Status
Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Look in the Social Group. This is the group forum. Looks like you can post in both places and everybody's been posting in the Social Group. (That's a confusing design for a system!)

Oh, and hi! I'm expecting an Xhaler for Xmas :D and can't wait.

I noticed that last night. Looks like there should be a way for the mods to merge these two together because it is very confusing.:confused:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I tried to explain this in the AXE Forum announcement the other day, but I'll go ahead and try again :) I have never done this sort of thing before, so a lot of it has been new to me. Each social group has a "social group discussion" on the group's home page. It is very similar, but different than a normal discussion thread. It was brought to my attention by kitkit that our social group discussion was not visible from the main page under the heading of social group sub-forums. I then found out that I had not started a "social group forum" for AXE. While they both serve the same purpose of holding our conversations, I thought it would be better if we transition over to using the forum. The forum is more open to everyone since it can be accessed from the main ECF page. Also, the forum looks and feels more like a regular forum thread which we are already used to using. I have not removed any of the discussions and they are all still in the social group area.
Feel free to post new threads or discussions and I apologize for not setting up the forum at the start...it would have made this all less confusing for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread