So where's the parade? And fireworks, I love fireworks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
animated-fireworks.gif

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
I just noticed this:

"Active Members 20,005"

We hit 20K active members in the last couple of days. 20 freaking thousand.

ECF is now bigger than the little town I grew up in. :)

20,000 is NOT a small town. Try 1,723, I've moved up in the world though, the town I'm in now has 4,000 and a 24 hour grocery store! :)

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
20,000 is NOT a small town. Try 1,723, I've moved up in the world though, the town I'm in now has 4,000 and a 24 hour grocery store! :)

Well, if ya wanna get picky, it's more accurate to say "the town I grew up next to". Where I actually grew up, we weren't even a town and 1,723 would have to have been after they grew quite a bit after incorporating (which was after I left). My HS graduating class was almost 70 people. Real happening place it were. :)

(Just went and looked, the population now is 4,700. Oh my, bustling place eh? :) )

Last edited:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
I thought you were in charge of that one? In fact, isn't that you on the float? How are you... but you're here... HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT????

It's a physics thingy: wormholes, time distortion, dimensional perceptions, Schrodinger's cat (until the float hits the pavement, I may both be and not be in charge of it)... ya know, that sciency stuff...

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
It's a physics thingy: wormholes, time distortion, dimensional perceptions, Schrodinger's cat (until the float hits the pavement, I may both be and not be in charge of it)... ya know, that sciency stuff...

Well, you cut that out! Or I'll collapse your wave function!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread