Not open for further replies.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I did, for $140 worth of accessories. Most of it for a ProVari pass-thru home kit, elbow connector, extension cable and desk blox for a ProVari sitting on the side table of my recliner that I'll never have to recharge batts for again.

ProVari Pass-Thru - Power Your ProVari Without Batteries

Ooh... I've been thinking about that... but isn't it aggravating being attached to the cord? Also, my experience with passthroughs haven't been that great on durability (had pass through for my Bloog, and it died in less than a week). Will ask you again in a few months if you still like it, then maybe I'll get one:).

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Ooh... I've been thinking about that... but isn't it aggravating being attached to the cord? Also, my experience with passthroughs haven't been that great on durability (had pass through for my Bloog, and it died in less than a week). Will ask you again in a few months if you still like it, then maybe I'll get one:).

Cool setup!

For your "Home ProVari".
Got another one "for the road," already?
Hahaha...
:)

I have 3 other pass-thru's. Two USB driven plugged into a 10 port hub on my computer that I use some of the time when I'm on the computer with various toppers. One is a VV 510 that will run anything I use on the ProVari's, Sigelei's, Megalodon. The other is a manual KR808D, and I have a manual KR808D for use in either my truck or car. The 808's were bought for the Halo G6's/Mini Tanks I started out vaping with, but I've used them with other toppers using adapters. Have had them for 8 months, no issues ever, still going strong even though they are all probably Chinese made. So I'm not worried at all about the longevity with one made to ProVapes standards. The cords you get used to soon enough. Alot depends on the cord itself, how flexible it is. The cord on the USB 808 on my cumputer is pretty stiff - has a mind of it's own so it is the least user friendly when it comes to just setting it aside on my computer desk. Sometimes I just let it dangle over the edge. The USB 510 variable voltage is very easy as it's cord has a small lightweight "reel" that you can pull out to full length of cord and it locks there, and with another tug it takes it all back onto the reel for a short out of the way device. Big difference in prices... between $10-$15 for the first three and $111 after the 5% for the American made. To me worth it to power one of my ProVari's forever though. I don't drive much anymore, so probably will not get one from ProVape for mobile use... the 808 is good enough for running errands. HTH

PTcomp.jpg

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
I got Vape mail today. So I thought I ordered a mini, but in my late night haste I some how ended up with a full size. :facepalm:
But you know, it kinda works out because I got both size serenity sleeves thinking I would switch sizes often. Well I don't and now I can use them both (the sleeves) instead of just having one on stand by. :thumbs:
AND it leaves open the option of buying a mini at later date. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread