The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

so who got the z atty from provape?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by cornolio, Sep 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cornolio

cornolio Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2012
    new york
    Just checked my email,got the notification around 130pm est.theyre already sold out!ive been waiting for this forever.prolly just gonna get a DID

2. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Western NC
    I tired, even had an alert set on my phone to remind me 15 minutes ahead of time. Provapes website apparently was having issues, and wouldn't let me login. So much for widely available Zen stuff. :p

3. PEneoark

PEneoark Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2010
    Holley, NY
    You should check into the AC9. It's being released tomorrow night.

4. WNCmotard

Aug 25, 2012
    Western NC
    I kinda prefer the look of the ZEN, but that's all subjective. I spent my ZAP fund tonight and then some anyway. :D

5. negrete35

negrete35 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    Caldwell, Idaho
    I was posted up on provape an hour before logged in with items in my cart so jut clicked 'add to cart' and checked out. So excited!

6. stevo9

stevo9 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    SoCal
    I got one as soon as they went on sale at 1pm pst. I checked again at 3 and they were sold out! Says they'll have more in 4 weeks.

7. JusticeKnuckles

JusticeKnuckles Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Western NY
    For the lucky people who got one, I can't wait to hear some details reviews! It's something I want but really need to know all about it before I spend that kind of money on one

8. cornolio

cornolio Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2012
    new york
    do you know how much its gonna be?i hope they have enough stocks coz if miss out again ill just switch back to analogs:)

9. VaporHead512

VaporHead512 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    TX
    Where can you get this from?

10. PEneoark

Sep 6, 2010
    Holley, NY
    I believe it is $120 for just the atty, and $140 for the "kit" which includes wicks and two gauges of kanthal.

I don't know the site off the top of my head, but if you go to Rip Trippers youtube page, he has the info in the latest video.

11. spraintz

spraintz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Dallas, TX
  12. Gotcoffee

Gotcoffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2008
    Las Vegas
    I would wait a week a lot will show up in the classifieds. The zatty vapes different then most are use to some will not have the patience.

13. PEneoark

Sep 6, 2010
    Holley, NY
    The day I got my ZAU, I just couldn't get used to the light draw. I eventually got the hang of it after a few hours. She's my baby now :)

14. WNCmotard

Aug 25, 2012
    Western NC
    I don't mean to bash it, but who uses flat head screws, seriously there are so many better fastener options out there.

Can you elaborate on that? I'm thinking about getting one next batch around. Different from other genesis setups, or just different from atties and cartos?

15. nebulas

nebulas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Earth
    It is known to have a very airy draw. A draw with no resistance. Like sucking air through a straw type airy.

16. tizz

tizz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    wv
    welp, i can scratch the ZAU off my list of possibles..i HATE airy draws..no way, buddy..uhuh.

17. Skyway

Skyway Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Mine should be in the mail today. I can't wait until I get off of work to hook it up.

18. spraintz

spraintz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    I agree, I hate flat head screws. The idea was to have something that wouldn't need a "special" tool........like a phillips screwdriver is special :p.

I personally will be changing my screws out with phillips so all my atomizers have the same. Then I think I'm gonna mod it to be "tool-less" thumbscrew for ground and spring-loaded positive.

19. Gotcoffee

Gotcoffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2008
    Las Vegas
    It does have an airy draw which I personally like. Im also one that doesn't treat his PV's very well I like to just throw them in my pocket, bed, table. The Z-atty likes to be treated well. Laying it on its side it will leak. The glass tank is also very easily broken. I have cracked a few. It also does add a lot of weight so its not very pocket friendly. I personally only use mine at home and love it. But when going to work I just use an atty. I believe because of these reasons some will not like it where others love it.

20. nebulas

nebulas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Earth
    I hope I didn't give the impression that I was bashing the ZAP. I don't have one so I can't speak from experience. I was just regurgitating what I have heard from countless others and have never heard anyone dispute it. Some seem to like it, others don't.

I am not a fan of airy draws but I will probably end up owning one anyway because they look so %#@*ing good on the Provari. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.