Status
Not open for further replies.

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC

I don't mean to bash it, but who uses flat head screws, seriously there are so many better fastener options out there.

I would wait a week a lot will show up in the classifieds. The zatty vapes different then most are use to some will not have the patience.

Can you elaborate on that? I'm thinking about getting one next batch around. Different from other genesis setups, or just different from atties and cartos?

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I don't mean to bash it, but who uses flat head screws, seriously there are so many better fastener options out there.

I agree, I hate flat head screws. The idea was to have something that wouldn't need a "special" tool........like a phillips screwdriver is special :p.

I personally will be changing my screws out with phillips so all my atomizers have the same. Then I think I'm gonna mod it to be "tool-less" thumbscrew for ground and spring-loaded positive.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
It is known to have a very airy draw. A draw with no resistance. Like sucking air through a straw type airy.

It does have an airy draw which I personally like. Im also one that doesn't treat his PV's very well I like to just throw them in my pocket, bed, table. The Z-atty likes to be treated well. Laying it on its side it will leak. The glass tank is also very easily broken. I have cracked a few. It also does add a lot of weight so its not very pocket friendly. I personally only use mine at home and love it. But when going to work I just use an atty. I believe because of these reasons some will not like it where others love it.

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
It does have an airy draw which I personally like. Im also one that doesn't treat his PV's very well I like to just throw them in my pocket, bed, table. The Z-atty likes to be treated well. Laying it on its side it will leak. The glass tank is also very easily broken. I have cracked a few. It also does add a lot of weight so its not very pocket friendly. I personally only use mine at home and love it. But when going to work I just use an atty. I believe because of these reasons some will not like it where others love it.

I hope I didn't give the impression that I was bashing the ZAP. I don't have one so I can't speak from experience. I was just regurgitating what I have heard from countless others and have never heard anyone dispute it. Some seem to like it, others don't.

I am not a fan of airy draws but I will probably end up owning one anyway because they look so %#@*ing good on the Provari. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread