So, who has the best shipping prices now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
Hi all!
It's been a long time since I bought any snus, and with all the new rules and regulations imposed, I find myself completely out of the loop.
Let's put it this way: I used to be able to get free shipping from GetSnus.com.
(Yeah - really. It's been that long.)

:(

Anyway, the freezer is getting low now, and I'm down to my last roll of Onyx, and would like to stock up again.

Any suggestions?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sorry someone hasn't answered you until now Elwin. I think alot of us here go straight to the what's under your lip thread and forget to look at the whole smokeless forum. Since you are in Missouri, I know that your smokeless tax is ten percent thanks to the pact act. I remember the free shipping too. In case you didn't know, getsnus was bought by northerner some time ago. The website is still there but northerner is running the show now. I have noticed recently that getsnus/northerner is higher priced than snuscentral on several items. The best thing to do is to place as large of an order as you can to offset the shipping cost. Northerner is going to charge tax and snuscentral doesn't but the shipping at northerner is gonna start around $14 where you will pay around $30 from snuscentral. Also, snuscentral sells some brands that northerner doesn't like Skruf. I would suggest running a sample order with each and see which ends up cheaper. I tend to prefer snuscentral myself because I like some of the brands that northerner doesn't have. Also the shipping from snuscentral on my last order was three days. Not bad from Sweden.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    www.guttermouthelectronics.com
    How did we mis this thread??

For what it's worth i placed an order last night and ran the pricing at both northerner and snuscentral.

for a 46 can order,
    at snus central it was 147.19 shipped (incl 31.56 shipping after 15 % of code)
    at northerner, it was 157.64 with "free" shipping.

The times i've ordered from northerner,if they had everything in stock, shipping took right at a week.Snus central averages 3 days.
    all my orders from snuscentral have been correct but i could see the language difference being an issue if there was ever an issue.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2009
    Missouri, USA
    Thanks guys.

This Nanny State sure does love to tell you what you should think, eat, drink and breath, eh?
    Everyday, there's a new law, a new restriction, a new ban.
    Maybe someday we'll be privileged enough to eat our government portioned bread, drink our government rationed water, and put in the day at our government appointed jobs!
    That'll be double-plus good!
    (If I ever start my own religion, my patron saints will be St. Clive of Narnia and St. George of Oceania.)

Oh well, I'm off to do some shopping while I still can...

Thanks again!

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 28, 2009
    Vancouver B.c.
    Northerner has the best deal on shipping right now it's FREE!!!

free_shipping_offer.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread