So who would win

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiasl

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
NC, USA
When the hubby and I were poor and yes we were dirt poor, I moved out at 15 he was 17, we lived on ramen noodles. When we had a little extra money we would buy a loaf of bread a small jar of jelly and some peanut butter. We both have such a soft place for the memories of those PB&J sandwiches we named our first two pets, bunnies, peanut butter the boy and Jelly the girl. So in my mind nothing can compare to a good ole PB&J sandwich.

Its funny how now I look back at that time in our lives with such fondness, but at the time I hated every minute of it.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
When the hubby and I were poor and yes we were dirt poor, I moved out at 15 he was 17, we lived on ramen noodles. When we had a little extra money we would buy a loaf of bread a small jar of jelly and some peanut butter. We both have such a soft place for the memories of those PB&J sandwiches we named our first two pets, bunnies, peanut butter the boy and Jelly the girl. So in my mind nothing can compare to a good ole PB&J sandwich.

Its funny how now I look back at that time in our lives with such fondness, but at the time I hated every minute of it.
When I first got married we had to do the ramen noodles all to often as well. I cant even stand to smell them now lol! We have the fridge full and cabinets stocked. If you ask the kids what they wanna eat they pick the Ramen. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread