SOBER VAPERS - Vaping Sober - ROLLCALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
BULL, Your sole purpose to comment here was to start a .... storm, nothing else, and you continue it, kid, that's trolling.

So, if it was so obvious, why have you contributed to it?

Say what you will about Pav, he's not a troll. The utterly rediculous and disproportionate reaction to his comment really isn't on him.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Rookie fallacy. I didn't have to fight in the French Revolution to have an opinion on it either. "You haven't been in the program so you can't comment on it" is so rudimentarily flawed that it's kind of amazing that you made that mistake. You know better.

Let's Do a Quick Re-Cap.

A person has Never Been to an A.A. Meeting
Has Never Read the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
Has Never Read the 12 Steps / 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
Had a "friend" who was in Recovery

And they are Telling Active Members what AA Is. And What it Isn't.

And when Multiple People, some he considers his friends, tells Him that he is Off Base, he Argues with Every Single One of them. And Says that People Are Out to Get Him.

Wow... If that Isn't Trolling a Thread, maybe somebody can Tell Me what is.

And then that person can Argue about the Definition of a Troll.

:facepalm:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Rookie fallacy. I didn't have to fight in the French Revolution to have an opinion on it either. "You haven't been in the program so you can't comment on it" is so rudimentarily flawed that it's kind of amazing that you made that mistake. You know better.

This is just a Big Game to you Isn't?

Form Answer Replies: A Little Quip about why the Post Was Wrong. A sentence or Two to Perpetuate the "Debate". And then a Clever Play on Words or a Snide Remark.

You don't care if a Thread gets Ruined. Or if a Member gets Trashed. It just a Game. Like some Cartoon Version of Jeopardy or Something.

And the Only Rule is if You Don't know something, look it up quick on Google or just BS your way Thru it. And if Anyone Calls you Out, Play the Victim Card. There all out to Get Me. You're all Out to Get Me.

Do you ever go Back and read some of the Stuff you post from the Day Before?

Or Read some of the Stuff People are Trying to Tell You?

Last edited:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Hey Zoid, check out his signature...If he's read that book, things are a lot clearer.

Really? The fact that I've read a particular book defines who I am? Confederacy of Dunces is hardly Atlas Shrugged. Additionally, my signature arose for a specific reason sparked by a discussion a bunch of us had two years ago.

Watch out for those assumptions. They tend to cause your smears to bottom out.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not Appropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread