• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SOCal Vaper's Meet is officially over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I just got home, I hope everyone else made it home safely as well. I wanted to thank everybody for making it out! I think we all had a blast. Special thanks to DC2 for the appetizers!

About 20 of us in attendance. The raffle was great! Pretty sure everyone walked away with something! Thanks to everyone who contributed (I'd love to name you all... But you know who you are)!

Also so glad Janet could make it. Didn't know we had the NVC coming! The food was great, the drinks were cold, and the company was great! I think we hit a home run with thus thing!

I think we need a special thread for everyone to post pictures of the event. Most people don't take pics of themselves, plus I'm sure many of the people who could not attend would love to see.

We have a couple other topics to discuss, which should each get their own dedicated threads.
. Becoming the SoCal charter for National Vaper's Club.
. What we liked about this meet, and what we might want to see at future get togethers.
. The next meet (where, when, etc...)

If anyone has anything to add, or if theres anything I forgot to mention please chime in.

And before I go, a very special thanks to Chris who put this thing together.

Can hardly wait to do it again soon!
Next time, we'll knock it outta the park.

salt
vape ON!

Darth Octane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Colorado
Had a great time. Thank you everyone for putting up with all my questions. Also thanks for not laughing to hard at me dripping on the XHale. The NPRO was working fine but I was having fun making that little 7-11 toy work. Now to go figure out some more Juices and looking hard at those omegas. Dang you Chris :)

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Had a great time. Thank you everyone for putting up with all my questions. Also thanks for not laughing to hard at me dripping on the XHale. The NPRO was working fine but I was having fun making that little 7-11 toy work. Now to go figure out some more Juices and looking hard at those omegas. Dang you Chris :)

It's not the gear you use that makes the difference, it's why you have the gear that makes the difference.

With gear, (IMHO) it's 20% gear and 80% the person.

Glad you had a chance to explore your options. Happy vaping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread