Social Lizard Vapor Company 4 juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
First off this is my first true review of a juice/juice company. .I want to preface I've been vaping for around 2 years and have had a lot of success using vaping as a tobacco harm reduction method. I have tried a lot of different companies and .some DIY. .That all being said I found a local vape shop in the dfw area that was running a Sunday special. .15ml for $5 too good to be true?? .How good could it be? Well I went in spite of my concerns. Im trying to vape on a budget..... Well when I got the shop I was greeted by the owners very quickly and very energetically. .It was nice. I told em I was interested in the special. Thinking I may get worse service since I didn't wanna spend tons on setups or tanks or premium juices they carried I got the exact opposite. The owners where very helpful and it felt like they genuinely wanted me to vape like a king whilst I was there. .After trying only a couple I knew this house juice was ligit. I ended up with toucan crack with & .without milk. .Yes they actually taste different, green apple, and caramel custard. :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

They made the juice to MY likes, .max vg at 3mg nic. Im a dripper, .so they already knew what I was gonna ask for. I picked up a juice for my wife. They also made it to specs. They asked what kinda tank she used so they knew what pg/vg mix. I asked for 50/50 since she uses a nautilus aspire tank. Awesome right? .For sure.
:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:
Onto the review sorry it took so long. The first juice I slant to speak on is the toucan crack both with and without milk. The with milk was deliciousness in the first vape. It was like I was a kid again eating 2 of my favorite cereals in 1. There was a hint of fruitloops with and undertone of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA sweetness. Just as I thought the taste was done I got the light hint of milk creamy smoothness. .The sweetness was strong but IMHO not over powering. The primary difference between this and the one without milk is just that the milky undertone was not there. It was like eating dry cereal.
The green apple was one I was most excited about. I love green apple candy and granny smith apples. Well that being said IMO this was very candy-candy-ish. That is not a problem at all. This is a great treat vape. Its not sour like that of most green apple candies but the flavor which was more important in a vape than being sour.
The caramel custard was so good. I have been in a big custard kick lately idk why either. I was very excited in tryin this caramel custard. .The caramel was the the top note on the very subtle undertone of a creamy custard. Such a good morning vape. Or even a dessert vape.
All the above juices were freshly made which means nonsteeped problem you say so did I, .but no. .The flavor was strong and felt right. I cannot wait for these juices to sleep. .Honestly I don't know if I can't wait..... Time will tell.......

:vapor:

Last edited:

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
You almost had me run out to the store for froot loops (and I'm actually drinking wine) and reminded me of those good ol' caramel covered apples we used to buy at the corner store. I can even feel the stickiness on my teeth as I'm reading you. Great description! Sounds like a great shop too...
Haha thnx. I just ordered 2 30mls of toucan crack. No milk. As it steeps out more the milkless is a lil sweeter.
You can find the shop by the same name on Google and/or Facebook..

Sent from Tapatlk jacked up msg apologizes........ Note3

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
OMG, they have one called yellow snow. "Watch out where the Huskies go, don't you eat the yellow snow." -Frank Zappa.

Kinda funny they call it Toucan Crack since I couldn't find Sugar Smack!

They actually have more than what is listed on the site. The Punky's are freakin cool lookin too.
the sample pack is worth orderin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread