The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SOFT RUBBER 510 drip tips on WEWT! for a buck-a-piece!!

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Caddyman, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Caddyman

Caddyman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    I know many have been looking for these odd little drip tips, and we have them at VaperDepot.com!

Nice flexible rubber drip tip. Soft and flexible, easy on your teeth for driving or walking and vaping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

go get yours now! :2cool:

WEWT!

use ECF10 coupon code for 10% off your order!

2. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

How do they hold up with the intense heat from some mods and at higher voltages ? Any rubber taste, any meltage ?

3. Caddyman

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    i haven't got any rubber taste or meltage on a GGTS running stacked tenergy 3.2V RCR123A's

ETA: just to make sure i popped it on teh tenergies and chained vaped it till i could barely handle the heat of the vapor and the tip looks A-OK...lol

:)

4. mwa102464

Cool good to know, I have been asking for a new Tip for Bottom feeder Mods that will not allow juice to come back up through it, if you come up with that design let me know please, just a new style with some kind of Stainless Steel mesh or maybe a double dish plate type feature or even a split where it goes apart and comes back together, something that will not allow the juice to come up through the tip, this would be a fantastic product. These new rubber tips also look nice, you can grab it with your teeth if ya want so especially using a light weight ecig with an LR carto or Atty these would work great on, nice job Caddyman !

5. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer ECF Veteran Verified Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Wish they could do something like this in a 306 whistle tip.

6. mwa102464

I don't see why they couldn't do it with any style Atty tip really !

7. Caddyman

Jun 22, 2010
    Delaware USA
    ok the wewt off is over now, thanks for all who checked it out!

thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.