The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Solarflare 2012 - Top Notch E-Cig

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by dougp925, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dougp925

dougp925 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2009
    NY USA
    I wanted to give everyone a heads up here about the solarflare 2012 e-cig. I have tried a few other e-cigs of this style and this is honestly the best dse-103/supermini/peewee/npro/....etc style e-cig that I've tried. it is mine and my wifes primary e-cig. The reason for this is simple, the atomiser is truely superior to all of the other e-cigs that I've tried. If anyone is looking for this stlye e-cig, you should definitely check out the solarflare 2012 kit. This E-cig makes great vapor due to its high output atomiser. Alot of other e-cig kits like this don't come with this top notch atomiser which is essentially the heart of the e-cig.

If your out there thinking of buying an e-cig, check this one out first and maybe you can save yourself from making the same mistakes I made before I found this e-cig. I also reccomended the solarflare 2012 to a bunch of my friends who are just starting out with e-cigs and they all love it. Awesome vapor producer. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.