Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Last edited:

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I realize this is a terrible event on a global level and I hate to be an A** but with so many starving, homeless children and unemployed families here in America I'd like to see the American people just one time, get behind what's happening here in our own country. How about a donation drive for Mr and Mrs Smith and their kids.

America is so in debt to other nations right now trying to fuel the military machine and this economy, if you have extra cash go feed somebody here in the good ole USA.

Then if you have some left over, send it to another country.

I apologize if this isn't politically correct but geeeeezus... This is all I've heard on the radio all day long.

I think this is a good thing your trying to bring awareness to Grimmer.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I come to this forum for Super T related info. I'm sick of seeing this stuff everywhere it doesnt belong.
Jeesh i guess you got no heart... but the last time i checked this is a forum and can speak about what ever you want. There ares many parts in this forum that only talk about ecigs and there threads in here that talk about Super T products. I actually care for these people and like to share some of the articals about this with others. If you have a problem about it PM me and we'll talk... I have no problems with speaking my mind to you. But I WILL NOT publically get into a conflict with you because of censorship and other reasons. SO PM me if you want.....:evil::evil:

Jeesh i guess you got no heart... but the last time i checked this is a forum and can speak about what ever you want. There ares many parts in this forum that only talk about ecigs and there threads in here that talk about Super T products. I actually care for these people and like to share some of the articals about this with others. If you have a problem about it PM me and we'll talk... I have no problems with speaking my mind to you. But I WILL NOT publically get into a conflict with you because of censorship and other reasons. SO PM me if you want.....:evil::evil:

I got plenty of heart and theres a section for this stuff on the E-cig forum its called "The Lounge" non E-cig related topics and thats exactly what this is.
:evil::evil::evil:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I got plenty of heart and theres a section for this stuff on the E-cig forum its called "The Lounge" non E-cig related topics and thats exactly what this is.
:evil::evil::evil:

yea well you can go about anywhere on this forum and see useless information that has nothing to do with ecigs... so whats the problem? . Its your choice....If you dont want to read it, dont click on it. Nothing personal....just the way it is.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I dont get spam mail ( i have it set on auto delete) and I dont watch the news because usally there wrong with crap info... so 90 percent of the time I have to go looking for the right info. Im sorry you feel that way but this is a forum reguardless of the name. Go to any forum on the web and you will find the same thing.... its the nature of forums people like to to talk and thats human nature... we simply cant help it. All it takes is one word and the entire conversation can be changed in one instant... im sure you've seen happen a thousands times... especially when you have thanksgiving and other holiday dinners.... we just cant help it.

Last edited:
I dont get spam mail ( i have it set on auto delete) and I dont watch the news because usally there wrong with crap info... so 90 percent of the time I have to go looking for the right info. Im sorry you feel that way but this is a forum reguardless of the name. Go to any forum on the web and you will find the same thing.... its the nature of forums people like to to talk and thats human nature... we simply cant help it. All it takes is one word and the entire conversation can be changed in one instant... im sure you've seen happen a thousands times... especially when you have thanksgiving and other holiday dinners.... we just cant help it.

Sorry thats just a pretty weak argument.This is an ECIG forum with around 100 or so subforums with topics ranging from general discusiions to specific.

What your saying is basically who cares just filter out the stuff you dont want to read and just let it be a big old clusterBLANK of unorganized info to weed your way thru. Right? That makes a lot sense :rolleyes:

Seriously, Whats the big deal putting this where it belongs?Why do You have to cross post this exact same topic and thread in tons of different subforums? Relentlessy shoving this stuff in peoples faces is annoying and unnecessary.

I have no problem you posting about things that you feel strongly about just keep it where it belongs its better for everyone that comes here.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Sorry thats just a pretty weak argument.This is an ECIG forum with around 100 or so subforums with topics ranging from general discusiions to specific.

What your saying is basically who cares just filter out the stuff you dont want to read and just let it be a big old clusterBLANK of unorganized info to weed your way thru. Right? That makes a lot sense :rolleyes:

Seriously, Whats the big deal putting this where it belongs?Why do You have to cross post this exact same topic and thread in tons of different subforums? Relentlessy shoving this stuff in peoples faces is annoying and unnecessary.

I have no problem you posting about things that you feel strongly about just keep it where it belongs its better for everyone that comes here.

if you have a problem PM me... its as simple as that....if you dont want to read it then dont...nobody is throwing anything in anyones face...the only way to read the thread is by clicking on it.

Last edited:
if you have a problem PM me... its as simple as that....if you dont want to read it then dont...nobody is throwing anything in anyones face...the only way to read the thread is by clicking on it.

I dont need to PM you I'm telling you what I feel right here and yes you are throwing it in everyones face by cross posting the exact same thread and polluting various sub forums instead of keeping it in the General Discussion forum where it belongs.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I dont need to PM you I'm telling you what I feel right here and yes you are throwing it in everyones face by cross posting the exact same thread and polluting various sub forums instead of keeping it in the General Discussion forum where it belongs.
again if you dont like it, dont click on the thread its that simple. again if you have a problem pm me... discussion is over....have a nice day.:)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
It's simpler for you to keep off topic subjects where they belong not polluting up other peoples specific subforums then the discussion will truly be over.
if you have a problem PM me... And if Forcefuel had an issue he would have already closed the thread and PM me and would have told me not to post these kinds of threads. Its that simple all it takes is a PM...problem solved...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread