[SOLVED] How's this sound for my 1st Squonk setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
The only thing I'd suggest is ordering everything that's in stock or 'ships next day' together and order the pre order or 7 day stuff separately .
Good eye ^^^^^ lol.
Yes just one " seven day" thing in your basket with the other " in stock or 24hr " could put your order into the stratosphere as far as shipping time goes.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
What kind of coil should I run on this setup? I only have 26g 316L, 24g Kanthal A1, and 24g Nic 80/20. I generally prefer wattage so that leaves out the NIC 80.
Ni80 is nichrome and only should be used in wattage. Nickel is the tc wire.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I give a thumbs up on mackman's suggestion on the Entheon. I use it on a Custom Classic mech. It is an easy build, nicely adjustable air and neigh on to leak proof (you almost have to intend a leak to get one).
Edit, I see as I read down, you did get the Entheon. I hope you like it as much as I do.

The Inbox is a workhorse squonker, have used them since they came out and not 1 problem.
IMO these are the best refill bottles bar none $16.79 Authentic Vandy Vape 510 Central Refill Bottle for BF Squonk Mod (2-Pack) 2-pack - 50ml / silicone + stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
For a rda that is quality machining, a flavor monster and pretty much leakproof I recommend you look at these
$15.90 SXK Entheon Styled BF RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping and this $2.89 SXK Replacement PC Cap for Entheon RDA Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
You'll be one happy squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread