Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Apr 30, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
On April 28th I bought a praxis and Thump Atty on sale from PraxisPotions.com, I already have a copper 18650 Prax1s mod and really love it, the mod was reduced by 50% so i decided to add a SS to the collection.

Added a Thump atty, also on sale, the total came to about $99. When purchasing it they cleared state that the product would ship within the next 24 to 48 hours. This was a deciding factor as I dont live in the USA and someone in miami, who is returning back home tomorrow, would bring it to me.

My credit card has been charged and it's been 1 Week without the purchase moving from 'Processing'. I have written to through their website 3 times (2 to sales, 1 to support), each time the site letting me know i'd hear from them in the next 1 ~ 3 business days. I HAVE YET TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD.

At ths point i'm going to wait until early next week, otherwise I'm going to initiate a dispute with my back (can someone tell me what's the minimum amount of time for this?)

I love their products but I'm highly disappointed with buying from them directly, I thought they would be more professional given the quality of what they have​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread