Some Breaking "News" via Commander Tony (in case you missed it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
kaeo773

the Sidesho cartomizers will be here maybe by the end of the month

I know tons of requests for these were made, and a major competitor has just converted. Glad to see a great company staying in the front of the game.

How refillable are these mini ecig style cartomizers? Will MV still sell juice?

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
I bet they hold a lot more juice than a Sidesho inner cart as well. Tony, recessed contact or the newer flat contact?

I've used a couple of different cartos and have no idea what you're talking about :) Can you share some details and/or pictures please? Also, is there advantages to the new flat one?

Thanks!

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Tony,

Remember me? I started with a Sidesho a little over a year ago. I had wandered away to try other e-cig models and went back to analogs for several months. (shame on me) If you will take me back (pretty please?) I would like to give the Sidesho another try.

I have a couple of questions. I just got some of the new cartomizers from that other place. Are the Sidesho cartos the same size? If I use them with the Sidsho mini batteries, will they fit in the pack assembled? I think 90mm or so should fit and still be able to close the pack. I like the grab and go ability of a fully assembled e-cig.

I get paid on the 4th. I hope you have them by then. :)

Thanks,
~A

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Hey, I totally remember you. Glad you're back and sorry to hear about the relapse. I can't really answer your questions and don't know what cartos you're talking about but the Sidesho cartos will hopefully go on sale soon. I'm not sure about the PCC either because I moved to the LUX which is giving me days on the same battery. Sorry. Great to see you back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread