Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi

I apologize if I did not make myself clear when I offered to rebuild "special" batteries for you. My intention was to rebuilt ENGRAVED batteries from the original Pitbull beta test. NOT freebies that you got from PIF or traded for or got as a free gift from me. Especially if you don't purchase anything from us. Let me show you what I consider abuse of my generosity:

stuckswitchpitbull.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-09-12

This is a 2 year old Pitbull battery that has repeatedly been overfilled with ejuice. That nasty crust you see is crystalized ejuice which has completely ruined the auto switch...hence the reason the battery no longer functions.

shortedpcbpitbull.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-09-12

This is a short circuited PCB board....this can only happen when the battery is dropped on an extremely hard surface...which jams the PCB into the metal bezel of the jewel causing a dead short.

Again my apologies for not making myself clear.....and I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I realize the people that returned these batteries probably did so in good faith because they misunderstood my offer. I hope you can all understand what would happen if we started rebuilding every battery. This was meant for people who have a sentimental attachment to a particular battery. And it is a PERSONAL FAVOR that Steve is doing on his own time......not a factory program. I'm not going to respond privately to anyone or embarsss them in public....just know that so far no batteries that qualify for this program have been returned to us.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Thank God I have not returned any batteries to you LK so I know those can not be mine on display! :lol:

In fact, even my original jet batteries are still functioning great... How exactly do you kill a SS battery anyway? They seem more durable than any other battery I have ever seen! Thanks LK and Steve... And Susie for keeping Steve sane! :lol:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank God I have not returned any batteries to you LK so I know those can not be mine on display! :lol:

In fact, even my original jet batteries are still functioning great... How exactly do you kill a SS battery anyway? They seem more durable than any other battery I have ever seen! Thanks LK and Steve... And Susie for keeping Steve sane! :lol:

Hey now...be nice. :) I have killed my share believe me! Dripping and driving at 80mph.....directly into the battery...that is how you kill a SmokeStik battery....LOL

now that I think about it....somehow I had it rigged up as a passthrough.....hmmmm.....that's not possible is it Steve? I was on a lot of drugs that trip. (legally prescribed OF COURSE)

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Hey now...be nice. :) I have killed my share believe me! Dripping and driving at 80mph.....directly into the battery...that is how you kill a SmokeStik battery....LOL

now that I think about it....somehow I had it rigged up as a passthrough.....hmmmm.....that's not possible is it Steve? I was on a lot of drugs that trip. (legally prescribed OF COURSE)

Believe it or not, I have dripped with one using a 510 adapter (sealed) and a 510 atty... but I decided it was more trouble than it was worth to use it that way... the flavor from the cartos are superb... why drip? ;)

P.S. I mainly wanted to see if I could! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread