Some cool pictures! What's up! From New Jersey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter19877

Mar 21, 2021
New Jersey
N9vb3DG.jpg
Ntu4zZY.jpg
Lm62CW1.jpg
ERdtEfe.jpg

Hunter19877

Mar 21, 2021
New Jersey
I'm good man. I've been stocking up all month. As you can see I have a LOT of E-Liquid. 55 120ml bottles of Don Juan Reserve by Kings Crest. 35 bottles of Killer Kustard, and 20 of Boss Reserve by Cuttwood.
I have something like 30 spools of various wire, a few hundred feet of cotton. I should be good for quite a while.
I've been buying all of my wire from fasttech, and most of my rtas from sourcemore and vapesourcing. Never had a problem.
Got my favorite rta from wetvapes. The Wotofo Bravo. They were $5 a piece and they aren't clones. They check out on wotofo website. Been my main rta for a while now. I can't get another rta to vape as good as the Bravo.
But I did just order the Taifun GT4 5ml on FastTech. I've heard it's one of the best single coil attys there is. I also ordered the Destiny and the Druga. Can't wait for All of these! I have quite a few rta's, but like I said none of them vape like the Bravo

Hunter19877

Mar 21, 2021
New Jersey
New Jersey? Wow, that brings me back to my childhood and I'm an old man. I lived in a small town you've probably never h
New Jersey? Wow, that brings me back to my childhood and I'm an old man. I lived in a small town you've probably never heard of even as a resident, Pemberton. It's on my bucket list to return one day.
Welcome aboard.

eard of even as a resident, Pemberton. It's on my bucket list to return one day.
Welcome aboard.

Nice! I've heard of Pemberton! I live in cape may county, wildwood. All the way down at the bottom.

Reactions: charlie1465

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I'm good man. I've been stocking up all month. As you can see I have a LOT of E-Liquid. 55 120ml bottles of Don Juan Reserve by Kings Crest. 35 bottles of Killer Kustard, and 20 of Boss Reserve by Cuttwood.
    I have something like 30 spools of various wire, a few hundred feet of cotton. I should be good for quite a while.
    I've been buying all of my wire from FastTech, and most of my rtas from sourcemore and vapesourcing. Never had a problem.
    Got my favorite rta from wetvapes. The Wotofo Bravo. They were $5 a piece and they aren't clones. They check out on wotofo website. Been my main rta for a while now. I can't get another rta to vape as good as the Bravo.
    But I did just order the Taifun GT4 5ml on FastTech. I've heard it's one of the best single coil attys there is. I also ordered the Destiny and the Druga. Can't wait for All of these! I have quite a few rta's, but like I said none of them vape like the Bravo
    Welcome to ECF.

Good stash in preparation for the horrendous US vapemail ban!!

If you run out of Killer Kustard I put out a decent clone on elr if you fancy getting into DIY :)

Reactions: BrotherBob
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread