Some general questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if these fit anywhere else so I figured Id start a new thread. Didnt see clear cut answers anywhere, so if you can answer them now, cool.

When will the first Prodigy actually ship, any adapter?

When will the 4081 adapter be available for the Prodigy in relation to that above ship date?

Will there be a 4081 starter kit?

When will the 510 adapter be available for the Prodigy?

Is it possible to purchase a 901 Prodigy starter kit with the 2 battery/6v setup?

Is it possible to purchase a 4081 starter kit with the 2 battery/6v setup?

When will the first PS PT ship, any adapter?

When will the 4081 adapter for the PS PT be available, in relation to the ship date for the first units sold (assuming 801/901 first).

I love reading everything, and am really excited to get some units, but I want 4081 stuff at the max possible voltage. Would rather get a 4081 kit with 2 batts and a 4081 adapted pass right off the bat, instead of getting a 801/901 and then buying adapters for 4081 later, since once that comes out, wont be using the other ones.

Thanks, keep vapin!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Not sure if these fit anywhere else so I figured Id start a new thread. Didnt see clear cut answers anywhere, so if you can answer them now, cool.

When will the first Prodigy actually ship, any adapter?
Yes, the first Prodigy to ship will have an adapter, or it won't be of use :D We are about 2 weeks away.

When will the 4081 adapter be available for the Prodigy in relation to that above ship date?
Roughly 1-2 weeks AFTER first installment of shipping takes place.

Will there be a 4081 starter kit?
Um ... Likely no. However, we will accept an email if you decide you only want the 4081, at which point, we can sub the 801/901 with the 4081.

When will the 510 adapter be available for the Prodigy?
Roughly 1-2 weeks AFTER first installment of shipping takes place.

Is it possible to purchase a 901 Prodigy starter kit with the 2 battery/6v setup?
Yup, just shoot us an email...but hold y'er britches ... there may be a slight change to this :)

Is it possible to purchase a 4081 starter kit with the 2 battery/6v setup?
Yup, just shoot us an email (assuming 4081 adapters are ready at the time of purchase)

When will the first PS PT ship, any adapter?
Roughly the same time as the Prodigy's, and yes, they must ship with an adapter or they won't work! LOL

When will the 4081 adapter for the PS PT be available, in relation to the ship date for the first units sold (assuming 801/901 first).
Probably 2-3 weeks after initial release, as the Prodigy will take priority over the USBpass.

I love reading everything, and am really excited to get some units, but I want 4081 stuff at the max possible voltage. Would rather get a 4081 kit with 2 batts and a 4081 adapted pass right off the bat, instead of getting a 801/901 and then buying adapters for 4081 later, since once that comes out, wont be using the other ones.

Thanks, keep vapin!

Hey camoruin, see answers in red :)

When the Prodigy we pre-ordered is ready to ship, will you notify those who ordered via an email or on the forum or both?

You will be notified with a shipping confirmation and tracking # :) We'll also make an announcement on the boards and our website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread