Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ive had good luck so far with green 3v 17335 1000mah protected. They pump out 7v when fully charged, and last chain vapping all day long!

I agree Da but Grant doesnt take those batteries. Maybe a Grant with 20,5mm diameter that takes 17335 would be a choice but I am thinking of something else now that I believe people will love it and no one else will ask for Grant again.

Grant was the biggest success and the most copied e-cig but future is better than Grant:D

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
21,5 but with no sections. Is it wise Lisa to loose the section's ability for 1,5mm?

Yes 3mm is a diference, maybe a big one in hands, I agree but at the end its only 3mm. :)
Probably not, no. Maybe I just like arguing with you:D
Don't take my word for any of it, if you are considering never bringing back the original Grant, maybe do a poll first to confirm the decision? Or not, it's your baby:)
Could be that everyone will, as you say, stop asking for the Grant once you bring something else out in the future.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Probably not, no. Maybe I just like arguing with you:D
Don't take my word for any of it, if you are considering never bringing back the original Grant, maybe do a poll first to confirm the decision? Or not, it's your baby:)
Could be that everyone will, as you say, stop asking for the Grant once you bring something else out in the future.

:thumb:....................

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I cant wait to get my GGT finally. 10 more day i hope...great job Imeo...I cant wait to make my banner with all my fav ecigs...
I am looking forward to seeing your banner Grimmer. I must get round to making mine with all my GG collection together on it. Just got to decide which ones I am going to shine and which ones I am going to leave as they are.........decisions, decisions.......hmmmmm, maybe if I had two of each type I could have one shiny and one not shiny of each model.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

P.S. Don't panic Imeo, I think I have all the GGs I need for now (until you come up with new ones);-)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Got my Grant today and the 3mm do matter :p

It so much fits me better, thankyou Imeo,it's lovely.:hubba:

I agree I love the smaller Grant but I love the battery options of the Transformer. I am glad I have both. I am a very heavy varorer. Rrrrrrr My batteries don't last me very long. I like the secure feeling I have when I know I won't get caught out with no batteries. 6V and BE112 is my favorite but I can make due with 18650 and 901 in a pinch. I love having both.

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am really happy to hear that you got yours:)
I am thinking that maybe this 3mm difference is more noticeable to the ladies?

You got it Lisa. I have an original Nano and I'd like a Grant too. But I'm not sure about the GGT...I like the slimmer ones!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i am looking forward to seeing your banner grimmer. I must get round to making mine with all my gg collection together on it. Just got to decide which ones i am going to shine and which ones i am going to leave as they are.........decisions, decisions.......hmmmmm, maybe if i had two of each type i could have one shiny and one not shiny of each model.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

P.s. Don't panic imeo, i think i have all the ggs i need for now (until you come up with new ones);-)

get ready to pay again then :lol:, no i am joking my dear:d

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
You got it Lisa. I have an original Nano and I'd like a Grant too. But I'm not sure about the GGT...I like the slimmer ones!
I'm not saying I prefer any one of them. I like the slim grant because my hands are very small. I like the trans because of the different options it has and the longer battery life at 3.7v and I do actually like the larger feel of the trans in my hand too. I just like different things at different times. Choice and variety, that's the key......
Everyone is different and that's what makes life interesting.

When I compare how my GGs look in my hands to how they look in Imeo's and Crash's hands in their videos, I always laugh to myself. My original nano in my hand looks pretty similar in scale to how the trans giant looks in their large hands.....

Zo, I have really tried to say my piece without innuendo (twas very hard;)), but if you spot one, feel free to point it out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread