Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Looking for Dekang flavor recommends. Bought some Dekang RY4 and I like it. Have been vaping it for weeks. I want to try some other Dekang flavors but not sure what to try out. I am not so much into tobacco flavors, but I don't mind a tobacco-ish taste that's part of the taste. Which is how I'd describe the RY4.
Any recommendations? Open to any ideas - but please give me an idea of what it tastes like. Also - not really interested in hearing why some-one doesn't like Dekang. This is to get an idea of the best flavors. Will appreciate any suggestions. :)

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
Hi kiwivap! OK all from Madvapes and I like them all. 555, Desert ship, DK Tab, Red USA mix, DeKang Tobacco. Turkish seemed to clog cartos quickly as I recall. They all taste pretty much the same except one, which I can't remember, but I'm not a real sensitive guy. I mix my juice down with 25% VG to knock the nic and flavor down.

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I just bought about 20 different flavors from WL. I still daily vape the Dekang Camel. I cut it with a little Juicy fruit concentrate. Its so good I had to mix the nic level down to 8mg because I can't stop hitting it. And by daily vape I mean all day long every 5 or so minutes.

What's WL?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
If you like lychee, I have yet to find a better lychee vape than Dekang's.

I do like lychees. have never tried vaping it though - I think I'll get some as a new thing to try.

Their 555 is sweet with a nutty flavor. Very nice.

I find I like to add something to a 555. At the moment I'm vaping 555 from Smokeless Image with a few drops of spearmint from Vape Dudes added. I like it. Might get some 555 as a base vape. Going to get a coffee and start putting things in my cart.

Thanks guys.

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
idk if its a dekang flavor but if you like tobacco's myfreedomsmokes sells something called "turbosmog" became my adv soon as i tried it.

Spearmint? Doesn't it mask the nut flavor?
careful with spearmint, wintergreen etc, they have been known to eat plastic from what i've heard.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
idk if its a dekang flavor but if you like tobacco's myfreedomsmokes sells something called "turbosmog" became my adv soon as i tried it.

careful with spearmint, wintergreen etc, they have been known to eat plastic from what i've heard.

I use metal tanks a lot. I am not huge on tobaccos - but I do like RY4, I like to mix something with 555 sometimes these days. And I want to try Desert Ship but Mad Vapes are sold out of 12 mg. Might look at Wizard labs - so far two vendors I've looked at don't have lychee. Would rather just buy it made though.
Thanks, but I just want Dekang recommends - I have other juices already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread