Status
Not open for further replies.

slipbreed

Jun 6, 2015
I think I have tried about 200 different flavors and about 50 different brands (house, and chain brands) and here are a couple that I have come across, that have brought tears to my eyes :') I mainly go for the creamy/fruit and cream flavors

the first of which is "Giraffe Juices"...
their signature giraffe biscuits is amazing, like eating a glazed oatmeal cookie:)
their koala cookies is equally as delicious as the vanilla custard cookie....
another couple from them that I believe need some kind of shout out is gorilla fingers, nanners in the mist, and key cove

the other brand that I fell in love with and is still my personal favorite is the magnificent "Trippy Drips"!
I continually go back for more and never grow tired of it
they have monkey nuts, a banana nut bread that has a buttery taste and has you going ape for it
smurfs blood, a berry mix which is of strawberry, raspberry, and blue berry
budda cake, a darn good butter cake flavor
and then there is my personal favorite of all time.... CREAMY PUDDING!!
creamy pudding is exactly as it sounds a wonderful vanilla pudding with a little spice thrown in
they also just recently added another flavor that takes my breath away blueberry pudding!

please post if there are some flavors that you find awe inspiring as well that I might expand my juice buds onto a whole new frontier :)

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
If you really want something special and are willing to work for it, I have one. It's from a company called Cloud of Goodness. They make a liquid called Bliss. It's a vanilla custard that makes my mouth water thinking about it. I don't know if it can be shipped because of some sort of contract with B&Ms. If a shop will ship it online, you will be happy that you found it. The sweetness is just that. Very light flavor with a ton of sweet. I think it would be great to mix in something that needs to be sweeter.

Bootiewootsy

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Port Orange, Florida, USA
I have only purchased a few flavors from venders. I usually make my own. Yesterday I purchased some items and was looking for a banana bread flavor. I had run out of my walnut flavoring.. The guy pulled up a receipe and make some for me . I purchased a 30 ml of it.. I have never seen so many flavors to go into a receipt. It is awsome... I have vaped it all day today.. It even has butterscotch in it... I don't know if he has a web page, but is in Daytona Beach called Puff and Stuff... Fantastic flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread