Some of the reviews are saying the Aegis X's battery door wont stay shut? Is this really an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundtech9

Aug 30, 2020
Some of the reviews are saying the Aegis X has poor battery life and even more of an issue, the battery door doesn't shut? I just ordered the Aegis X from Elementvape. Trying to change my order to the Legend. Do you think people just aren't shutting the battery door correctly? what can i do to prevent this once i receive the mod? Or should i return it for a Legend?

Anyhelp is greatly appreciated!!
Cheers!!
JC

Last edited:

Soundtech9

Aug 30, 2020
I reviewed the Aegis X when it first came out and never had a problem with the battery door staying shut. I've used it for quite a while now with no issue.

Thanks for the feedback, that's what I heard. I decided to go with a legend anyway. It wasn't because of the battery door on the X Because everybody else said what you said, it's not an issue. I just didn't think I needed that screen. I'd rather say a little more battery life personally. I'll probably get an X at some point though cheers
I reviewed the Aegis X when it first came out and never had a problem with the battery door staying shut. I've used it for quite a while now with no issue.

Thanks for the feedback and yeah that's what everybody else said. but even though the battery wasn't an issue, I still decided to get the Legend. I really just didn't need the big screen. I'll probably still get a X some point though.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The legend is a real work horse. I know you'll like it. I had to update the firmware on mine after I got it but that was a long time ago so I would think yours should have the latest version.

Thanks for the feedback, that's what I heard. I decided to go with a legend anyway. It wasn't because of the battery door on the X Because everybody else said what you said, it's not an issue. I just didn't think I needed that screen. I'd rather say a little more battery life personally. I'll probably get an X at some point though cheers

Thanks for the feedback and yeah that's what everybody else said. but even though the battery wasn't an issue, I still decided to get the Legend. I really just didn't need the big screen. I'll probably still get a X some point though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread