Some Queations Please Read PG VG & Colored Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnesscat

Dec 21, 2008
I was wondering what is the Content of the liquid in the cartridges with no nicoteen? I know there are lots of DIY formulas but what is the content produced from the factory cartridges?

Is it Vegtable glycerol and flavor ? Propllene glycol and flavor or a combonation of all?

is there a difference betweene VG usp kosher and VG Food grade?

I see miralax is poweed propelene glycol 3350 what does the 3350 mean?
is it the same as PG USP?

what would be sugested as the safest formula fo no nic liquid?

Also Is it possible to color the vapor? Is there some way?

Lastly what is the most powerful battery for an ecig that resembles the style not the size of a normal cig? in mAh? are there batteries for the ecigar and epipe really over 360mAh ?

Thanks

Pegaso

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
Spain

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I was wondering what is the Content of the liquid in the cartridges with no nicoteen? I know there are lots of DIY formulas but what is the content produced from the factory cartridges?

Is it Vegtable glycerol and flavor ? Propllene glycol and flavor or a combonation of all?

is there a difference betweene VG usp kosher and VG Food grade?

I see miralax is poweed propelene glycol 3350 what does the 3350 mean?
is it the same as PG USP?

what would be sugested as the safest formula fo no nic liquid?

Also Is it possible to color the vapor? Is there some way?

Lastly what is the most powerful battery for an ecig that resembles the style not the size of a normal cig? in mAh? are there batteries for the ecigar and epipe really over 360mAh ?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Cool.

There is some information on this thread about the ingredients in commercial eliquid - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ion/2202-ingredients-cartridges-e-liquid.html

USP glycerine and food grade glycerine should both be ok for use, it's industrial grade that we need to avoid as far as I know.

I don't know what miralax is or what the number refers to, could you give more information, someone might be able to check it out.

The purest formula for no nic liquid is plain glycerine and/or propylene glycol with distilled water to give correct consistency.

You cannot colour vapour, the colour just stains everything else.

Epipes and Trog's Screwdriver use the biggest batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread