Somebody should review your Kung Pao chicken juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sio2

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Brooklyn
www.flintweisser.com
Geeker, just got my sample of Kung Pao today. Ordered Saturday, received it today. Coast to coast in 2 days, Rob is a shipping ninja. I absolutely love liquidxpress juices, the cool rush, and cherry limeade are my daily vapes.

The Kung Pao is interesting, it has a hickory smoke overtone, with a slight peanut aftertaste. It doesn't taste as much to me like kung pao chicken as a dry rub barbecue chicken. If meaty vapes are your thing you might enjoy it. Personally I'm not a fan.
Vapor production is nice, throat hit is pretty light. Hope this helps.

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
I would like to state that I too got a sample of the Kung Pao chicken juice
It does have a nice vape but unfortunately the taste was not for me reminded me of vaping bullion cubes- I did however pass it on to others who felt that although it might not be a daily vape it was an interesting flavor.

On the other had I was also sent some Blue Velvet, Clove, and Cherry Cordial E-Liquid

They all vape very nice and have excellent flavoring
The blue velvet was smooth and if you like blueberries (which unfortunately I do not) you will LOVE this
The Clove flavor was wonderful - I like clove cigs and so far this is the best clove flavor I have tried

Now the Cherry Cordial E-Liquid what can I say it is one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone!
All of liquidxpress' E-Liquids are top notch and trust me I have tried many from various vendors. Their customer service is one of the best and Rob is always willing to help out in anyway that he can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread