The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

someone help me please

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by undyingguitarist, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. undyingguitarist

undyingguitarist Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    as soon as i hook my 510 batt to charger the light is green, the light is continously green, and one more thing did i actually have to put it on for 8 hrs the first charge?

2. olderthandirt

olderthandirt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    From all the posts I've read from members who are able to support their views, no. The initial 8hr spiel is not needed.

From my own personal experience with 510 manual batteries, the initial 8hr charge routine accomplishes nothing other than having a green light on your charger for an extended period of time.

Provided there is no problem w/ the charger, when the light is green the battery has all the charge it's going to get/take.

Are you having a problem with the battery you are putting in the charger? When attached to an atomizer does it work?

3. firhill

firhill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Check with the seller...It's not uncommon for someone selling a set to give the batteries the "initial" charge so it's ready to go right out of the box.

I do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.