gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Posted this in chit chat.. but it's better here:

MY AUNT JEN IS PREGNANT!!

She had 3 kids, then couldn't get pregnant for 16 years, then had 2 miscarriages, then had a beautiful baby girl she named Grace, now she's pregnant again and already almost through her first trimester and didn't even know it!!

The miracle of this? She was on pills and taking them diligently, her "official" estimated date of conception is November 14th, the same day my mom died.

What made YOU smile today?

Chills,tears and a loud Halleluia!!! went up when I read this!! Now a huge smile as I type this......What made you smile today?

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Today....
Guessing who my Secret Santa was made me smile! Knowing that she went over and above anything that would have been expected warmed my heart!

Thank you Leannebug!

:)What made you smile today?:)

t4525.gif
reading that

What made you smile today?

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
My wife is a stay at home mom, my daughter is almost 5 and my son just turned 6, so needless to say she doesnt have much down time. I work weekends, so on at least one of my days off I try to do something with the kids and let my wife take a nap. We call it daddy day. Well, today we went to the bowling alley and while we were bowling my daugher comes up to me and said "Daddy, I really like daddy day"

Priceless.

Quite a few of you in here made me smile too. Its been a helluva week.

stressedOUT

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Jersey Shore, new jersey
"I love you Mommy"
That made me smile! and maybe shamelessly teared up a bit to.

I live in Colorado and my 4 daughters are all still in Canada and miss them terribly, especially over the holidays. I was kind of feeling sorry for myself today and I got a text from my 20 year old that just said "I love you Mommy". Now that made me smile, what made you smile today?

What made you smile today?

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
I am very blessed this weekend and have been smiling for 48 hours straight.

* Got samples sent to me from DLite and Candy...and the strawberry is incredible. Can't wait to more fully explore the Cherry and the Banana Bread vapes.

* I managed to resurrect an atty I thought was dead.

* I boiled out enough used cartomizers to be able to restock for nearly the whole week.

* I gifted a friend (another guy with COPD) with a KR808D-1 starter kit... then pulled his leg by informing him that I ordered a lavander and a pink battery for him.... LOL He bought it for about three minutes, but it was worth it to hear him squirm and protest for those three minutes!

* Mrs. Ciego and I spent the whole, cold weekend listening to two really excellent talking books, the first of which was the latest Mitch Rapp spy novel by Vince Flynn.

* I made three new friends on ECF, including a very sweet lady who offered, without me asking, to send me a Mega Ego atty and cart.

* I got one PIF sent out and two more ready to go tomorrow.

* My arthritic knees and elbow haven't bothered me all weekend.

* My wife brought me coffee in bed... both today and yesterday!

* The coffee was good.

* I just spilled e-liquid all over myself...and I don't care. The T-shirt will wash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread