Something good happened to me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I had a hearing test set up for saturday because I am going deaf in my right ear,well I was going to have to pay alot because it was being done by someone else and my Dr said it would have to be claimed on my deductible.I just paid $350 for tests the other day and I was kinda freaking out about how I would pay another huge bill.Well,I spoke to the hearing test lady and she said to cancel the apointment and she would do my hearing test for free through another program.YaY!I swear to you,I am so lucky.Im thrilled,I hope that things keep going like they are.Yes Im going 1/2 deaf BUT I dont have to go broke on the way.This stuff has me so stressed out and worried and then something like this happens and I feel like I can breath again.Sorry to talk so much I was just happy and had to tell someone.

Thought Id post this here!!
What made you smile today?

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
Something really wonderful happened to me five minutes ago.

A dear friend of mine, a Mom living in NJ with a couple great kids and a wonderful husband was diagnosed five years ago with brain cancer. At the time, the prognosis was pretty bad. She wasn't expected to survive beyond a year from the date of the diagnosis. This morning I received an e-mail from her: A brain scan last week was negative for any remaining cancer. She's in full remission and has survived four years longer than they thought she would. Thank God. This woman is vital and lovely, coaches gymnastics and cheerleading, and is one of the most positive people I know. I am so happy I could nearly cry with joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread