Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I asked my *just shy of* 2 year old today: "Livi, what is love?" And she thought about it for a moment, then looked at me and smiled, then wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a big squeeze and said "Mommy!" Yeah, I cried and of course smiled so big it hurt. :)

What made YOU smile today??

emilysunshine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
Texas
Introducing.... Bentley! 8lbs. 2 ozs. born this morning.
My newest grandbaby made me smile. He's perfect! This makes grandbaby #9 for me.

emilysunshine-albums-my-family-picture27885-180111104158-01.jpg

What made you smile today?

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I asked my *just shy of* 2 year old today: "Livi, what is love?" And she thought about it for a moment, then looked at me and smiled, then wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a big squeeze and said "Mommy!" Yeah, I cried and of course smiled so big it hurt. :)

(This made me cry (happy tears!) Kids are so precious ♥)

:) What made you smile today?

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I smiled LOTS watching my wife (today is her 39th birthday, btw!) and our baby girl at baby soccer today. Beth goes out on the "field" (it's indoor) with Livi and the other parents (mostly daddies) and Coach Mike, while I sit with the other Mommies and take pictures and video. :) It's so funny to see the little one's out there and how silly the parents get with them. You can't help but smile!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Last night my partner and I went to a restaurant that had food already on the table when were seated!!! OMG, I've never seen such a thing! Smile we did and had one of the best meals of our lives! Also, time alone without baby: PRICELESS!

(This place: http://www.angusbarn.com/index.htm )

Last edited:

Aresi

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Fremont, CA
It's early today, but reading this thread made me smile, go awww, and laugh. Yesterday my boyfriend made me smile. He lives in NY, I'm in CA. He wanted to send me some money for my birthday so that I could go out somewhere nice, but he doesn't have a Wells Fargo, a check wouldn't arrive in time, and I think I'm overdrawn anyway, so any sort of a transfer wouldn't have the intended effect. But it still made me smile.

What made you smile today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread